Quantcast

~~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Nothing much to report here! I've been getting my 1 bedroom apartment ready for Thanksgiving. I'll have 10 people (cousins) staying with me. Should be fun but man it's a lot of work getting ready.

Anybody got any interesting Thanksgiving plans?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Going to NYC for Thanksgiving. Driving down wed night, hanging out with family all day thursday (going to watch the Macy's parade), dinner with some friends Friday, shopping and sight seeing saturday, come home sunday morning.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Going to NYC for Thanksgiving. Driving down wed night, hanging out with family all day thursday (going to watch the Macy's parade), dinner with some friends Friday, shopping and sight seeing saturday, come home sunday morning.
Wow thats cool! If ya want maybe me and Aubrey can meet ya for lunch on your way back Sunday? Middletown would be a good place to take a great and we got a large selection of eateries.

J

JRB

Good f'n morning. Some tools decided to crash 5 cars right where I get on the interstate this morning. I got by in just a couple of minutes. No cops there yet. There were a lot of helpful Harrys, so I drove on to work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Good f'n morning. Some tools decided to crash 5 cars right where I get on the interstate this morning. I got by in just a couple of minutes. No cops there yet. There were a lot of helpful Harrys, so I drove on to work.
The other day Aubrey and I witnessed an accident. Aubrey open the door right up and runs out. I'm like get in the car there is about 10 other people out there already. I drive the highway and do a lot of driving on a day to day basis so I alway see accidents.... sometimes I stop.

J

JRB

stosh said:
The other day Aubrey and I witnessed an accident. Aubrey open the door right up and runs out. I'm like get in the car there is about 10 other people out there already. I drive the highway and do a lot of driving on a day to day basis so I alway see accidents.... sometimes I stop.

I would have stopped had there not already been 10 people there on phones. I was 2 lanes over and I didn't witness it. Had I witnessed it, I would have stopped, no question. It sucked when I had my bad wreck. Jackasses were even almost running over me as I collected my leaf springs so they didn't ruin tires or flop up and bang a fender or something. Some jackass nearly ran over my anvil even. Picture hitting a big steel curb at 65 mph. I stop when I am needed. Unlike my useless rambling nature that seems to be conveyed here, I am pretty helpful to people.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I bet!
HOw was the lobster season this year? How was the fishing?

Do you think everyone in Maine is a lobster fisherman??? We don't ride horses to work in Texas either. ;)

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
Wow thats cool! If ya want maybe me and Aubrey can meet ya for lunch on your way back Sunday? Middletown would be a good place to take a great and we got a large selection of eateries.
We'll have our daughter with us, so we'll probably just want to get home as quickly as possible. Once we can get her alseep in the car, the fewer stops the better. Thanks for the offer though.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
We'll have our daughter with us, so we'll probably just want to get home as quickly as possible. Once we can get her alseep in the car, the fewer stops the better. Thanks for the offer though.
no problem!!! Middletown aint much to see. You'll drive right past the exit for my house. Sounds like a fun weekend!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Do you think everyone in Maine is a lobster fisherman??? We don't ride horses to work in Texas either. ;)
No but if you live in Maine you are familiar with the trade and you know the going price of lobster. All I was asking!!

Also he lives in a port town so I would expect him to have atleast heard something about it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I would have stopped had there not already been 10 people there on phones. I was 2 lanes over and I didn't witness it. Had I witnessed it, I would have stopped, no question. It sucked when I had my bad wreck. Jackasses were even almost running over me as I collected my leaf springs so they didn't ruin tires or flop up and bang a fender or something. Some jackass nearly ran over my anvil even. Picture hitting a big steel curb at 65 mph. I stop when I am needed. Unlike my useless rambling nature that seems to be conveyed here, I am pretty helpful to people.
WTF do you have an anvil for? Horse shoes?

J

JRB

stosh said:
WTF do you have an anvil for? Horse shoes?

Yes - for horse shoes. Now I just use it to bang stuff on, since I haven't shod a horse in a few years.

J

JRB

stosh said:
No but if you live in Maine you are familiar with the trade and you know the going price of lobster. All I was asking!!

Also he lives in a port town so I would expect him to have atleast heard something about it.

sorry dude - I was just

J

JRB

stosh said:
Fawk I made the birthday boy give up... :)

I owned Loco-gringo on his birthday.

You are just ghey, and like I expected, ROCKLAND doesn't know about the lobsters bitch. Bring it on you little sissy hooker.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
To tell ya the truth, I don't really know how lobstering went this year. I don't eat the nasty little bastards. Gross. :blah:

I also asked about fishing? I guess you don't know anything about that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
You are just ghey, and like I expected, ROCKLAND doesn't know about the lobsters bitch. Bring it on you little sissy hooker.

I temporarly owned Loco on his birthday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BikeGeek said:
Do you transport the little bastards, maybe to Vermont, maybe for Monkeyfest? :D
they pack them in seaweed, we used to bring them back from ME all the time. I still don't eat them though.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
stosh said:
they pack them in seaweed, we used to bring them back from ME all the time. I still don't eat them though.
I lived in Maine for several years. I remember going to the docks with my dad at least once a week to greet the incoming boats and buy lobster right from the fishermen. :drool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BikeGeek said:
I lived in Maine for several years. I remember going to the docks with my dad at least once a week to greet the incoming boats and buy lobster right from the fishermen. :drool:
Where in ME?

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
stosh said:
How is everybody today?...Thanksgiving plans?
Dang Ischial Tuberosity/Boil, whatever... :angry:
Didn't ride all last week to reduce the pain & such... :mad:
Rode the scooter into work instead (Colder morning wind, but quicker).
Went to the Doc (third time) and scheduled surgery removal for next month...
:eek:
Rode yesterday & this morning into work, "the bump" is still there and this morning I can feel it's starting to argue with the saddle, so for the past 2 months I commute to work 5 days and don't ride at all on the weekend (Mtb or Road), and likley can't ride all the next week...
Just feel like complaining, that's all.. :nopity:

X'givin plans? Maybe ride? Likley not... :help:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ET_SoCal said:
Dang Ischial Tuberosity/Boil, whatever... :angry:
Didn't ride all last week to reduce the pain & such... :mad:
Rode the scooter into work instead (Colder morning wind, but quicker).
Went to the Doc (third time) and scheduled surgery removal for next month...
:eek:
Rode yesterday & this morning into work, "the bump" is still there and this morning I can feel it's starting to argue with the saddle, so for the past 2 months I commute to work 5 days and don't ride at all on the weekend (Mtb or Road), and likley can't ride all the next week...
Just feel like complaining, that's all.. :nopity:

X'givin plans? Maybe ride? Likley not... :help:
man that sucks!!!

What exactly is it?