Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today? I'm F'ing tired and it's f'ing raining again today!!!

I bought Napoleon Dynamite last night and watched it again. Man thats a funny movie!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
back to work. kinda sucks. it was nice living the life of leisure. took teh boys into town yesterday and went to the aquarium. cool jellyfish exhibit.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stosh said:
How is everybody today? I'm F'ing tired and it's f'ing raining again today!!!

I bought Napoleon Dynamite last night and watched it again. Man thats a funny movie!!

Is it Dodge Ball funny...?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
I hate to rub it in but it's supposed to be in the 70s all week down here. Hasn't rained in @ 2 weeks. Trails are dry and I might have to put on sun screen before going out to the 4X course today.
It sucks living in the south. :cool:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello.

Time for me to lose some poundage. I weighed myself yesterday and was 179. I was 163 this summer. :dead: Now that the holidays are over, I can go back to caring about what I eat. :)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Good F'in Tuesday Morning! I was tempted by an Intense Tracer for sale last night, but after sleeping on it realized that is is more than likely beyond my budget right now. Need to keep it reasonable for 2005 for the frame that replaces my old F'in Belair.

I continue to debate whether or not to keep my dogs or to return them for re-adoption. It seems to be a constant struggle with me on this issue. ugh. :confused: :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Peete said:
Yes, much better than Anchorman, IMO. If you watch Dodgeball a few times you pick up things you missed the first time.
Watching Anchorman tonight. I figured it would be kind of boring.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Peete said:
I hate to rub it in but it's supposed to be in the 70s all week down here. Hasn't rained in @ 2 weeks. Trails are dry and I might have to put on sun screen before going out to the 4X course today.
It sucks living in the south. :cool:
Yeah with all the rednecks and such!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MMcG said:
I continue to debate whether or not to keep my dogs or to return them for re-adoption. It seems to be a constant struggle with me on this issue. ugh. :confused: :(
Just don't get rid of 'em unless you feel that your circumstances won't change for the better.. Things change all the time, and your dogs love you. It would be a shame to get rid of them only to find out in six months that your schedule has shifted and you can suddenly spend sufficient time with them.

Besides, I bet Laura & her kids love 'em too ;)

Went to NYC for New Years Eve this weekend.. It was insanity! Recovered on Sunday. Had a nice relaxing day off yesterday.. It was a good long weekend.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
F'n morning yo! It's not raining here yet...but I think it's supposed to. Bad weather tomorrow too...then it looks like it might get nicer for the weekend. We're trying to have a group of friends out to ride...a little "F Winter Ride", so keep your fingers crossed for us!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
Hello.

Time for me to lose some poundage. I weighed myself yesterday and was 179. I was 163 this summer. :dead: Now that the holidays are over, I can go back to caring about what I eat. :)

16 lbs? thats quite a bit I Are Chubby !

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
f'n workin. i couldnt sleep worth a damn last night now i feel like im gonna fall over.

and napolean dynamite sucks

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
f'n workin. i couldnt sleep worth a damn last night now i feel like im gonna fall over.

and napolean dynamite sucks
No it didn't

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning.

Day two back at work. I'm seeing and end to all the dang emails that piled up after 2 weeks. Yesterday was a nightmare...900 emails to sort through. Mostly biatching about something.
Decided to start working out regularly again. I really need to loose some wait if I want to race next season. I really hate our exercise bike. I thought I would love it but it makes the backs of my legs ache. It's one of those recumbent bikes, and I hate it. The seat is too big and the backs of my legs hit the seat. I wish I would have bought a regular upright bike. Oh well.
It's been raining since Sunday, and will rain until Wednesday night.
You all have a good day.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
JSB said:
Good Morning.

I really hate our exercise bike. I thought I would love it but it makes the backs of my legs ache. It's one of those recumbent bikes, and I hate it. The seat is too big and the backs of my legs hit the seat. I wish I would have bought a regular upright bike.
Even better reason to get that schwinn and a trainer.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I sat on my porch last night in light jammies and light robe.......it's that nice here. :)

It's supposed to be 70 on sunday, and dry. :D

Yes, it's a "F Winter" fest in Northern Virginia!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning :stosh:

Got out for a ride yesterday. Really felt good to get back on the bike for the first signifacntly long ride of 2005. Was an ok ride, but kept on getting sidelined by drivetrain gremlins through out the ride. Think it's time to make the bike singlespeed or get a new guide and rear deraillieur. Leaning towards Singlespeed.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Opeth said:
Morning :stosh:

Got out for a ride yesterday. Really felt good to get back on the bike for the first signifacntly long ride of 2005. Was an ok ride, but kept on getting sidelined by drivetrain gremlins through out the ride. Think it's time to make the bike singlespeed or get a new guide and rear deraillieur. Leaning towards Singlespeed.
I hate being sidelined by that stuff.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
MudGrrl said:
I sat on my porch last night in light jammies and light robe.......it's that nice here. :)

It's supposed to be 70 on sunday, and dry. :D

Yes, it's a "F Winter" fest in Northern Virginia!
It is almost miserable here. I almost thought about turning on the f'in AC yesterday. It was only 75*, but the humidity was around 70%. :dead:

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
It is almost miserable here. I almost thought about turning on the f'in AC yesterday. It was only 75*, but the humidity was around 70%. :dead:
I did turn it on. This friggin humidity sucks.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
somebody buy my sgs frame for 175 bucks so i can eat and get gas for my car.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Finally, got my f'in phone working.

SBC Phone and SBC DSL can not work together, and it was the dsl splitter causing the voice line not to work. :rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Morning y'all.
It's been raining here in Pasadena for the last few days. Looks like it's time to break out the trainer and try to shed those "holiday pounds" since we can't ride here when it's wet. We don't have soil, we have clay. Still, I do love the rain. I need to move somewhere where it's OK to ride the trails in the rain.

The GF bought our honeymoon airline tickets already. 18 days in Ireland! I can't wait! 18 days! I should take my bike! Any monkeys in Ireland? Narlus?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
Finally, got my f'in phone working.

SBC Phone and SBC DSL can not work together, and it was the dsl splitter causing the voice line not to work. :rolleyes:
weird...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
Morning y'all.
It's been raining here in Pasadena for the last few days. Looks like it's time to break out the trainer and try to shed those "holiday pounds" since we can't ride here when it's wet. We don't have soil, we have clay. Still, I do love the rain. I need to move somewhere where it's OK to ride the trails in the rain.

The GF bought our honeymoon airline tickets already. 18 days in Ireland! I can't wait! 18 days! I should take my bike! Any monkeys in Ireland? Narlus?
Wow, I've always wanted to go to Ireland.

Congrats! When is the wedding?