Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!!~~

J

JRB

Yo wumpus - if'n you put a santa hat on the pig, well, you know what will happen.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Yossarian said:
Anybody that wins these races is a top notch athlete.
You ain't kidding... her CrankBros Eggie pedal broke off the spindle on mile 2 of the MTB portion of the raced and she switched bikes with her team's strongest rider and, even though he had to ride 20 miles of tough Arkansas trails with one pedal clipped in and the other on the broken Eggie spindle, they still whooped ass...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Mornin' all! Sorry I'm late, the fn' internet was down here at work all morning! It sucked! :mumble:

Things are good. Went home last night and went 5k on the treadmill, ate dinner, put the kid to bed, and watched yet another KICK ASS episode of 24!! Man this season is awesome so far!! :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SkaredShtles said:
This whole paragraph makes me sad for you guys..........

-S.S.-
better than nothing.....

OH and what's his blonde hair NH mtn biking face was there jumping motor cycles and they were having some pipe competition the next day...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
eh, did spinning and then weights last night, then had to set the alarm for 4:45 so i could catch a 7AM flight to losertown (aka philly) for business. got back a little while ago and had some leftover pulled pork. delish.

btw, i am digging the mp3 player (Rio Forge) i got. it's got some nice features which the previous generation cali didn't.