Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Ahh Tuesday lets see the trails are too mudy to ride and it will probably rain again today. This evening my girlfriend is coming over to help me re dye my hair.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
I know the feeling :( What time are you planning on going? I am going to stop in on my way home from school...probably about 7pm. Not looking forward to it though :( Wakes really creap me out.
T, A few of us (Me, Ineluki, Chris, VTxcrider) are meeting and leaving from Elevate around 6:30. We'll probably be there around 7pm as well. If you want, keep an eye open for us to arrive and we can all go in together (strength in numbers). There has been talk of stopping somewhere after (Parting Glass?) for drinks after as well.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
T, A few of us (Me, Ineluki, Chris, VTxcrider) are meeting and leaving from Elevate around 6:30. We'll probably be there around 7pm as well. If you want, keep an eye open for us to arrive and we can all go in together (strength in numbers). There has been talk of stopping somewhere after (Parting Glass?) for drinks after as well.
Sounds good. I will PM you my cell number. I am not sure what Earl's plans are so I will check with him as well.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I got my Kona about 90% built up last night. Need a new bottom bracket, managed to bend the spindle on the Ti version. Guess old fat dudes really shouldn't use Ti bb's :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
I got my Kona about 90% built up last night. Need a new bottom bracket, managed to bend the spindle on the Ti version. Guess old fat dudes really shouldn't use Ti bb's :p

Been out of the loop lately. What is this Kona you refer too.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
Hey all, took yesterday off, since I rode so much this last weekend. Saw finding neverland last night with a friend. Gonna ridee tyler mill today, and ride some of the new stuff from the trail maintenance I did last weekend.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

A small earthquake woke me up around 4am this morning....other than that just another busy day at work....one more day before I leave for Sea Otter. Wohoo!

Have a good day! :)