Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How the F' is everybody?

Went for a ride yesterday. I rode for a little while before I realised I had a flat, then as I changed it I realised that one of my spokes were bent. The other day I came down real hard on my rear wheel. I guess that what did it. Oh well, my GF is swinging by our LBS before we ride today to have them fix the spoke. :)
So I'm riding again today after work!! :) It's f'ing nice out!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning stosh!

Got to do some f'ing riding yesterday. Other then that, business as usual. Hopefully will be able to go out for another short ride tonight! Seeing as it's supposed to rain all week, I need to take advantage...

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
No ride for me today, but I did get a short run in yesterday.

After work today, the Family and I leave for the beach. Be back on Monday.

Right now I have to go to a meeting about giving free stuff away to people that like to watch cars go fast and turn left.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Mornin all,

Today is a wonderful day. It is my 2 year anniversary. I can't believe I have been married for 2 years already.
No riding today.. except to and from work. Tonight.. I am going to the famous Peter Luger Steak House.. Yummie!!!

:drool:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning... Went for a road ride last night. Did the same 20 miler I did last Thurs., and cut 5 mins. off my time with minimal additional effort. Did it in 1:17 this time. Pretty happy with that. :) Just chillin' at home this evening and watching Dr. Gregory House work his magic tonight of course!! ;)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning.

MBC and I will road ride tonight. She dropped the dog off at the vet this morning to get fixed. Poor pup. :( I took tomorrow off and have a few appointments to tend to: Take the cats in for their annual checkup, pick the dog up from the vet, and have our a/c inspected for what will hopefully be the last time. If all goes according to plan, I'll be mountain biking by 1:30 tomorrow while you suckas are working.

I mentioned in another thread that with this morning's weigh in, I have dropped 10 pounds since winter, weighing in at a lean 169. I fit into my size 32 pants this morning for the first time in over a year. :) I want to lose five more.

splat

Nam I am
Morning all !

Worked on the rough cut of a new trail yesterday , June 11 is the trail day where it really becomes a trail , but it is long so we are just roughing it to make it easier on ourselfs and can put people to work on the stuff that reall will need work. and tongiht we have a trail expert coming to lookat it and tell all the things we did wrong. and maybe ride it , and ride other stuff as well.

Played hockey this morning, was a good fast group this morning really good game , My left thigh is bruied now took a wicked slap shot that some how fond its way between the pads and ouchie ! but that is life as a goalie.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I Are Baboon said:
I mentioned in another thread that with this morning's weigh in, I have dropped 10 pounds since winter, weighing in at a lean 169. I fit into my size 32 pants this morning for the first time in over a year. :) I want to lose five more.
I haven't seen size 32 since 1993. :help: Congrats IAB!!

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Good f'ing morning everyone. No recent rides to report. :( I was supposed to get out tonight, but my nephew needs help fixing his bike. Maybe we'll do a quick spin once we get his good to go.

Transferred the homebrew to the secondary fermenter last night. When I first cooked it up and put it in the primary, I was a little worried because it just smelled like malty water. Well, I'm happy to report that the yeasties earned their pay and it smells like beer now. I can't wait to taste it, it smells so good!

I Are Baboon said:
I have dropped 10 pounds since winter, weighing in at a lean 169.
:thumb: I'm down to 150 from my winter weight of 162. Bikes are good. :)

splat

Nam I am
I Are Baboon said:
Thanks, man!! 32 is about as slender a pant that I can wear. My waist may get smaller, but I need the extra room because I naturally have a big keester. :D
I have been a 34 since 88 ! which some times are a weee bit tighter ans some times looser ( loose right now )

so is that why I herd you asking MMcG if that pair of baggies made you ass look big :blah:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.
FYI Saturday is supposed to be 72 and dry. :)
It's supposed to be dry the rest of the week too.
What time do you want to ride Saturday?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Mornin all,

Today is a wonderful day. It is my 2 year anniversary. I can't believe I have been married for 2 years already.
No riding today.. except to and from work. Tonight.. I am going to the famous Peter Luger Steak House.. Yummie!!!

:drool:
Congrats man!!!

You all signed up for MBW?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
FYI Saturday is supposed to be 72 and dry. :)
It's supposed to be dry the rest of the week too.
What time do you want to ride Saturday?
doesn't matter - who's all going?

The earliest I can leave here would be about 8. That would put me at your place around 10. So really anytime after that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
doesn't matter - who's all going?

The earliest I can leave here would be about 8. That would put me at your place around 10. So we'd be riding 10:30ish, right? How's that sound?
Hey as long as you are ok with that it's fine with me.

RIght now it's me you and Aubrey. Phil (he's in the Buy and Sell forum a lot) might come with us as well and I have a few other "maybes"

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
out on the road bike yesterday, the wind sucks....

tonight is vball, then after a teammate is bribing us with beer & pizza to help move her hot tub

and talking about waist lines - I tried my 3 or 4 year old suit on yesterday, & the pants were definitely loose

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
yeah!!! i think??? I sent in the money and I guess i have to wait for them to send me all the info???? I cant wait!!!!!!
ok cool!!!!

Yeah I can't wait either. It's less than 1 month away.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Dress rehearsals for elementary concerts today and tomorrow. Concerts tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow night. :dead: Managed to get in a 17 mile road (on our XC bikes of course) ride last night from our house to Sq-Earl's work to see how long it took us. Sq-Earl and I were drafting each other and it was AWESOME!!! I definately wasn't as comfortable drafting him as he was me...I kept telling him to stop slowing down ;) because I was getting too close. I even felt like I had to ride my break sometimes. :eek: Took us an hour and we weren't really trying to go fast because we had just eaten dinner :D

Tonight I think I am going to reschedule my 2 half hour private lessons and sneak out for a ride instead.

IAB - congrats on the weight loss. :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
The wife and Daughter want to go to Some ranch that is in that area , and we would go there right from Pedros fest
The Rocking Horse Ranch?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Morning! Dress rehearsals for elementary concerts today and tomorrow. Concerts tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow night. :dead: Managed to get in a 17 mile road (on our XC bikes of course) ride last night from our house to Sq-Earl's work to see how long it took us. Sq-Earl and I were drafting each other and it was AWESOME!!! I definately wasn't as comfortable drafting him as he was me...I kept telling him to stop slowing down ;) because I was getting too close. I even felt like I had to ride my break sometimes. :eek: Took us an hour and we weren't really trying to go fast because we had just eaten dinner :D

Tonight I think I am going to reschedule my 2 half hour private lessons and sneak out for a ride instead.

IAB - congrats on the weight loss. :thumb:
2.5hr private lesson WOW!!!