Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Good morning!

Congrats IAB on the pants fit...always feels good to drop down a little :thumb:

Got back from FL 3 hours early on Friday...love standby...it's good stuff. Had some interesting travel companions - single serving friends and all that. One was a dood who works for a TX steel giant and he had the weirdest long black hairs growing from the tip of his nose. He had good stories to tell, and was entertaining considering we were in a puddle jumper of a plane. The second flight I was sandwiched between a girl who travels too much and a girl who's deathly afraid of planes and brought her blanky along for comfort (she was probably mid-30s).

This weekend was filled with rock climbing and playtime. We went out to Leavenworth on Saturday, good stuff there, but I was so jet lagged I just hiked around a belayed rather than climbed. Sunday Steve surprised me with a pair of Puma Speed Cats (totally awesome shoes)...I wore them to work today with my slacks and blouse ;).

Tonight is hopefully a ride up at the Tree farm.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
I applied for a summer job at the Rocking Horse Ranch a long time ago. Bastards never called me back.
Ha!! Really?
How did you find out about it?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Hey MOnkeys - I wrestled with a Cane Creek AD 12 last night installing it on my Hollowpoint in place of a Fox Float AVA - took forever and then I found out it won't fit on the bike in the 4.5" travel setting - FOCK - the shock hits the shock mount shuttle piece in that mode.

Very frustrating to say the least.

But at least it kept me busy last night.

Busy day at work - series of meetings - meetings suck.

Is it Friday yet?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
Yeah that sounds right.

what do you know about it ?
All the local girl scout troops go there. Seems more like a woman thing, never been but I've driven past it a millionty times.

http://www.rhranch.com/home.htm

Bring you're bike we'll go ride. You'll be right in the middle of all the great local riding.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
splat said:
Hey I lived in Poughkeepsie for a while !!! we moved out after First grade ( 1970 )
I left Poughkeepsie to go to college and pretty much never went back and never really had the desire to go back.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Westy - did you ever go see any concerts at the Chance???
why does everybody ask this question if you know anybody who has lived in PK?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MMcG said:
Westy - did you ever go see any concerts at the Chance???
No,
But If I remember correctly they were closed for a few years for remodeling whilst in my prime concert going age.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Good f'n morning.

I drank a bunch of wine last night and played Halo 2 w/ Transcend. It didn't help our game one bit, but it was fun.

Tripped over the LAN cable at the end of a game and said "Eff this". Time to turn off the box.

We got pwn3d.

I have meetings all this week. Meetings are teh lam3n355!!1!!1!