Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
mrbigisbudgood said:
  • We moved into our new house
  • Refinishing hardwood floors sucks
  • Breaking a hole in concrete for a sump pump sucks
  • f'in a
Wow the man still lives haven't talked to you in ages! Uh yesterday i spent like 6 hours at the hospital with mom which was good shes feeling good and optimistic. My sister comes home next week from china and i will see her for the first time in a year and a half but only for a day since i am moving to snowshoe in a week. US Open this weekend. YAY! thats about it.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
stosh said:
WTF?
I thought you were?
I was... I can't find anyone else up this way that wants to make the trip down on Sunday, and I can't justify the drive/gas $$$ to make the trip alone. Trust me, I'm bummed about it. :(

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
mobius said:
Wow the man still lives haven't talked to you in ages! Uh yesterday i spent like 6 hours at the hospital with mom which was good shes feeling good and optimistic. My sister comes home next week from china and i will see her for the first time in a year and a half but only for a day since i am moving to snowshoe in a week. US Open this weekend. YAY! thats about it.
  • PM'ing you my phone number
  • Is your sister hot?
  • What's up with your mom?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
I was... I can't find anyone else up this way that wants to make the trip down on Sunday, and I can't justify the drive/gas $$$ to make the trip alone. Trust me, I'm bummed about it. :(
You planning on riding at all there or just checkin' out the scene?

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
mrbigisbudgood said:
  • PM'ing you my phone number
  • Is your sister hot?
  • What's up with your mom?
  • Hah i'll call you later tonight i'm heading out
  • Haven't you asked this before like a lot?
  • She got in a car wreck coming to get my stuff at school and flipped the car and broke her neck. She isn't going to be paralyzed she can walk now she just has to wear this halo thingy.
  • Where the f do you live?
  • And do you even ride a bike?

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
mobius said:
  • Hah i'll call you later tonight i'm heading out
  • Haven't you asked this before like a lot?
  • She got in a car wreck coming to get my stuff at school and flipped the car and broke her neck. She isn't going to be paralyzed she can walk now she just has to wear this halo thingy.
  • Where the f do you live?
  • And do you even ride a bike?
  • Cool, I'll be painting
  • Yes
  • Dude, I hope she gets better
  • Vermont, Illinois 61484
  • Yes, but it has a motor

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I got to work last night!!!!! and every other night for the next two weeks :mad: . but during the day .. it was nice to get out and ride a little. oh and I tore down an old pool deck that was about to fall down. That made me happy, just to get rid of it!!!!