narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
<shrug>

I'll still take SCSI. :p
if yr the SCSI expert, tell me why my external drives can't recognize discs, even though the internal SCSI controller card seems to be working fine under device manager.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I'm having a rough one. Some friends were in town and we spent the evening/night drinking beer at Deschutes Brewery and catching up. I'm tired and have a headache.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
G'morning everybody. Uneventful night last night, working on a paper for a class I'm taking. I have class tonight and a dinner party at the OG. I wanna ride my bike....

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
narlus said:

Yep the Ted Rocks!! Makes me realize that the fit of my HP is on the too big side though - but that's okay.

Thanks again.

When you are down in the basement working on bikes, keep an eye out for that missing barrel adjuster. I'm still trying to track one down. LBSs have been less than helpful with this matter. :mumble:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
damn, still waiting on that, eh? i'll keep checking. maybe a mailorder place like go-ride can order you the part you need, they are an avid dealer right?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
my sunburn is a bit better today :) . i don't think i'll be able to ride to work/lab at all this week tho -- the skin at the back of the knees just doesn't feel up to it :dead:

oh, and TreeSaw, i'm doing the nw mahler festival, and last night's reading session was on shosty 10. cool piece :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Toshi said:
my sunburn is a bit better today :) . i don't think i'll be able to ride to work/lab at all this week tho -- the skin at the back of the knees just doesn't feel up to it :dead:

oh, and TreeSaw, i'm doing the nw mahler festival, and last night's reading session was on shosty 10. cool piece :thumb:
Ooooo....I :love: Mahler!!!!! I am SO jealous! Do you know what pieces you're playing?