Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Not a good morning.

Up at 6:15 to drive 230 miles back to ithaca so I can move my apartment. I'm taking a break from packing frantically for about 3 straight hours and having a nice long drink of water.

Whole apartment has to be packed and moved and the truck has to be back by 7 PM. Goddamnit I hate my current asshat landlord for not letting me do this on a weekend.

Anyway...yeah. grrr.
you guys riding tomorrow?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
robdamanii said:
Not a good morning.

Up at 6:15 to drive 230 miles back to ithaca so I can move my apartment. I'm taking a break from packing frantically for about 3 straight hours and having a nice long drink of water.

Whole apartment has to be packed and moved and the truck has to be back by 7 PM. Goddamnit I hate my current asshat landlord for not letting me do this on a weekend.

Anyway...yeah. grrr.

Dude, you should do a little more packing and a little less Monkeying around ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
If I'm not a zombie, you bet we'll be out there.

I am planning on getting all this junk moved and then heading back to Highland.
Sweet I can't wait!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Yeah, any news on the weather tomorrow?
chance of showers.

The way I look at riding in summer showers is I just think about how much I'll miss riding in them when it's January.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
mornin/afternoon people.
i just keep repeating to myself 3 more nights until its over...
came home at 5am from work.. figured rain was in order for the dasy so i said f-it im going for a ride. took my time, nice and easy into Manhattan...its so strange seeing manhattan "empty" I rode the usual west-side highway . it was actually quite nice to see the sun coming up for a change. it was all good. I got 35 miles in and some sleep afterwards I guess its a damn fine day afterall ...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
mornin/afternoon people.
i just keep repeating to myself 3 more nights until its over...
came home at 5am from work.. figured rain was in order for the dasy so i said f-it im going for a ride. took my time, nice and easy into Manhattan...its so strange seeing manhattan "empty" I rode the usual west-side highway . it was actually quite nice to see the sun coming up for a change. it was all good. I got 35 miles in and some sleep afterwards I guess its a damn fine day afterall ...
Well he said he was going to become a Dolphin actually....

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
As promised, a couple pics of me from last night. :)

Small drop (bad pic)

Road "gap". This jump is fun as hell! I just about clear the road. :devil: (bad pic, it's a frame grab from a MPEG)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
McGRP01 said:
As promised, a couple pics of me from last night. :)

Small drop (bad pic)

Road "gap". This jump is fun as hell! I just about clear the road. :devil: (bad pic, it's a frame grab from a MPEG)

Is this some of the stuff I missed out on last Sunday??? If so, :(