Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
douglas said:
ever hear of compression?
Err, nothing I have would compress more than 10-20%, if that. Most video and audio is already heavily compressed so further compression isn't really going to gain you much.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
narlus said:
DNA, are you gonna stop by N8's House of Martinis while in Shreveport?
I don't know about that :rolleyes:.

He has mentioned taking me for a spin on the local trails. Hitting new stuff is often the best part of a road trip. The odds are good that the bowl game will be :stosh:.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Talked to the HR schmuck yesterday. I officially will be transferred to a new position here next week. Similar to my current job but will require much less travel. Yay for me. This should mean I can ride more in '06!

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Westy said:
Talked to the HR schmuck yesterday. I officially will be transferred to a new position here next week. Similar to my current job but will require much less travel. Yay for me. This should mean I can ride more in '06!
More riding = :cool:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
binary visions said:
Err, nothing I have would compress more than 10-20%, if that. Most video and audio is already heavily compressed so further compression isn't really going to gain you much.

get the 500 gig version, yo

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
hooples3 said:
yes mam!!! I need to get my home computer hooked up again to upload some photos!!
how are you feeling tree??? are you guys all set?
I am blessed to still be feeling wonderful. I have actually found time to spin this week and it felt SO good to get back "in the saddle". I could only go for about 30 minutes before it got uncomfortable (yes, I have a belly now) but it was WONDERFUL!!! I am looking forward to riding a little tonight too (either on the stationary or on my rollers depending on how the little darling is positioned). The nursery is finally put together so I will be posting up some pics of that as well. I can't believe it's almost time (and at the same time, I can't believe she isn't here yet). We're quite excited!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Westy said:
That's great!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :thumb:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
bluebug32 said:
That's a cubicle? That's like an office around here!

Anyway, looks nice. Enjoy!
There is a cubicle wall that separates me from a bunch of filing cabinets. It really is almost the best office one can get. It is hidden (behind the files) so people really have to make an effort to find me. It has room for two or three bikes. There are two windows that open on the student mall, although they are a bit two high to see out they do provide natural light.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
DNA said:
There is a cubicle wall that separates me from a bunch of filing cabinets. It really is almost the best office one can get. It is hidden (behind the files) so people really have to make an effort to find me. It has room for two or three bikes. There are two windows that open on the student mall, although they are a bit two high to see out they do provide natural light.
the student mall?

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
bluebug32 said:
the student mall?
I work for the University of Missouri. I meant "mall" as "public, open area" type thing. We have a quad here too, but that is a different area.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I couldn't resist putting it together. Those bars look weird, but I guess I will give 'em a try before I pass judgment though.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
robdamanii said:
I've got them already, but here's my list:

O&A
Good music selection
Portables you can listen live to on the go
Artist confidential
Live broadcasts
MLB games

They've also got Bob Dylan, Bob Edwards, GMA and a few other things.
I thought you hated Bob Dylan?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
DNA said:
I couldn't resist putting it together. Those bars look weird. I guess I will give 'em a try before I pass judgment though.
Your boss didn't notice that you were busy putting a bike togther?

Looks good though. Yeah, strange handlebars. Kind of looks like they should have streamers on the end and come with a bell.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
bluebug32 said:
Your boss didn't notice that you were busy putting a bike togther?

Looks good though. Yeah, strange handlebars. Kind of looks like they should have streamers on the end and come with a bell.
My cubicle is THAT isolated. Nice, huh? And, it really did come with a bell! :dancing:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
bluebug32 said:
What do you do at the university (besides assemble bikes, of course;) )?
graphic artist, half-assed photographer, web designer, research assistant