Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

You can almost... smell spring in the air today. We're supposed to get in the mid f'ing 40's today. Should be prime riding tonight! I can't f'ing wait!!

What's everybody else got on F'ing tap today?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
. We're supposed to get in the mid f'ing 40's today. Should be prime riding tonight! I can't f'ing wait!!
im assuming you mean snowboarding... wuss :love:

Good Morning Monkeys....
another busy day at work yesterday, then I had to ship out some bikes that i sold , then mom calls and says she has a leak in the basement.. so after dealing with all of this i was tired and didnt want to do a damn thing.
I am thinking of taking thursday or friday off to go riding, i have been spending way to much time working and no playing... hopefully the weather holds out..

Have a great day

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
worked later yesterday, and didn't feel motivated to hit the rowing machine when i got home. ate and read some of my book instead. i could use some Spring weather...i would like to start biking into work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
im assuming you mean snowboarding... wuss :love:

Good Morning Monkeys....
another busy day at work yesterday, then I had to ship out some bikes that i sold , then mom calls and says she has a leak in the basement.. so after dealing with all of this i was tired and didnt want to do a damn thing.
I am thinking of taking thursday or friday off to go riding, i have been spending way to much time working and no playing... hopefully the weather holds out..

Have a great day
You're the wuss who won't go snowboarding.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Good mornin' all. I tried to ride last night and it was probably the shortest and most unsuccesful ride attempt I have ever had. Not only was there more snow than I thought, but it wasn't hard so it was pretty impossible to hold a line, and any bare spots were this nasty muck that I tought was going to suck off my shoes when I stepped in it. Oh well, I might try somewhere else today and see if I do any better. Have a good one all.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GumbaFish said:
Good mornin' all. I tried to ride last night and it was probably the shortest and most unsuccesful ride attempt I have ever had. Not only was there more snow than I thought, but it wasn't hard so it was pretty impossible to hold a line, and any bare spots were this nasty muck that I tought was going to suck off my shoes when I stepped in it. Oh well, I might try somewhere else today and see if I do any better. Have a good one all.
That sucks!!
I've been "thinking" about riding my bike this weekend. I hate riding in muck though.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
hooples3 said:
shouldnt you have gotten them in all the same color??
:rolleyes:
I paid extra to have it in done in plaid!

stosh said:
Is your garage fireplace fixed yet?
I didnt think it was worth the money to fix properly so we tore it down (the top 3rd was bad enough that we could pull the stone/brick off by hand)

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Good F'n Morning!!! I am in a Bad F'n Mood!!! as a matter of f'n fact... I am putting my hater into full effect!!!

I AM AN EQUAL OPERTUNITY HATER!!!:mumble:

Good F'n Morning:eviltongu

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I paid extra to have it in done in plaid!

I didnt think it was worth the money to fix properly so we tore it down (the top 3rd was bad enough that we could pull the stone/brick off by hand)
Sweet!! Did they not use high temp mortar/block?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
brungeman said:
Good F'n Morning!!! I am in a Bad F'n Mood!!! as a matter of f'n fact... I am putting my hater into full effect!!!

I AM AN EQUAL OPERTUNITY HATER!!!:mumble:

Good F'n Morning:eviltongu
is that you in your avatar?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
That sucks!!
I've been "thinking" about riding my bike this weekend. I hate riding in muck though.
You stink. Come ride and get muddy with us!

Not much going on here today, just doing some writing for a mountain bike Ezine. And enjoying this warmer weather! It's about time :)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Sweet!! Did they not use high temp mortar/block?

how in f'ing hell would I know the difference

I have a big ass shade tree in the backyard......I think too many years of dampneess took its toll on the fireplace

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
F'ing yo!

Stosh....it's funny you said that about being able to smell spring. I got up this morning to let the dog out and the birds were chirping, the yellowbells were starting to bloom, and the overnight rain made everything smell just like a spring day. After a chilly start to the week, we'll be in the mid-70's for the rest of the week and into the weekend. Woah, baby!! That's nice.

Nothing to report from yesterday of any interest. My knee is still a little f'ing shaky so I chilled yesterday instead of riding or any trailwork. Hopefully by the weekend I'll be OK to pedal for a few hours.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
F'ing yo!

Stosh....it's funny you said that about being able to smell spring. I got up this morning to let the dog out and the birds were chirping, the yellowbells were starting to bloom, and the overnight rain made everything smell just like a spring day. After a chilly start to the week, we'll be in the mid-70's for the rest of the week and into the weekend. Woah, baby!! That's nice.

Nothing to report from yesterday of any interest. My knee is still a little f'ing shaky so I chilled yesterday instead of riding or any trailwork. Hopefully by the weekend I'll be OK to pedal for a few hours.
I can almost smell the grass trying to push up.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Ended up meeting a girl through a fellow rider yesterday. She gave me her number, when should I call her?

Had a good ride yesterday. Other than a crash that involved my foot coming off the pedal as I hit the bottom of a steep roller. The other pedal spun around and hit me in the shin and I fell package first onto the rear tire. Needless to say everything is a little sore today.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Ended up meeting a girl through a fellow rider yesterday. She gave me her number, when should I call her?

Had a good ride yesterday. Other than a crash that involved my foot coming off the pedal as I hit the bottom of a steep roller. The other pedal spun around and hit me in the shin and I fell package first onto the rear tire. Needless to say everything is a little sore today.
Weren't you having all kinds of girl problems recently?

If you have to ask internet friends when to call a girl... you should be calling girls. :)

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
stosh said:
Weren't you having all kinds of girl problems recently?

If you have to ask internet friends when to call a girl... you should be calling girls. :)
If by problems you mean a lack of girls then sure, I have had problems recently.

I only ask because I never call people. I hate using the phone.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Looks like it is going to be another wonderful day as my dual monitor system at work failed to display anything when started this morning. After a fifteen minute foray into Safe Mode loading I guess I can start troubleshooting. But not before I get some coffee. :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
If by problems you mean a lack of girls then sure, I have had problems recently.

You don't have to talk to her really, just set up a meat time.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Polandspring88 said:

Ok... I think this might F'n Help... if the butterflies in your stomach are too much to F'n Bare!!! wait till tomorrow night... if you are just ok with the idea of hangin with her... call her tonight!!! it isn't a hard to get game but something like that... if she rides? (I know you said you met her through riding friends) then come up with a reason to call like ride for a few of your friends to do... and then progress from there!!! :cool:
maybe Bluebug and TreeSaw can add to it...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
brungeman said:
this is me...

yep that is my goofy game face... on a drop in the middle of the woods!!!
Yeah I thought you looked different from thoes pics.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
That sucks!!
wuss:love:

but seriously.. another week or so I expect an invite for me to head north and try out that Steward place you have been raving about.. get aubrey rob and beth and lets go already dammit

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Polandspring88 said:

You don't want to sound too eager. Generally, if I know the guy, I like when he calls sooner rather than later. But, in the case of someone new, maybe wait till closer to the weekend and invite her to do something (that'll give your package some time to heal up too ;) ). Maybe Thurs. night? Or try to invite her along next time you and your friend hang out (if you want to buy some time).

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
You don't want to sound too eager. Generally, if I know the guy, I like when he calls sooner rather than later. But, in the case of someone new, maybe wait till closer to the weekend and invite her to do something (that'll give your package some time to heal up too ;) ). Maybe Thurs. night? Or try to invite her along next time you and your friend hang out (if you want to buy some time).
So you're still dating guys?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
hooples3 said:
wuss:love:

but seriously.. another week or so I expect an invite for me to head north and try out that Steward place you have been raving about.. get aubrey rob and beth and lets go already dammit
Stosh is being a dummy and wants to snowboard instead :rolleyes: When things dry out a little more, you should totally come up and we'll show you around Stewart and maybe some other trails. That would be awesome:weee:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
bluebug32 said:
give your package some time to heal up!!! BWAHAHAHAHA:rofl: :ouch: