Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
phil said:
Yea it is dry,The knee is doing good,Thank's. Well I just got back from a short ride at stewart know I am heading to mt beacon to do some shuttle runs , Later
are the stairs at the bottom finished at Mt Beacon?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
McGRP01 said:
...my daughter's teacher is a chick I hooked up with in college...
My hero = you.

stosh said:
You're here early!
Yeah no doubt... lots of work to do today. I thought I quit my job so I wouldn't be busy all the dang time? :confused:

Oh yeah, and Stosh - you're always my hero too.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Full Trucker said:
Today, I AM going to be productive. Starting riiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhht now.
Good luck with that. I had a brief thought of being productive and then changed my mind and figured I would share some of the pictures I had taken while my parents were visiting.

Good Morning Stosh! :D

Not too much going on here. Last night I went to the gym and did some spinning, tonight I'll probably try to go swimming. It looks like it may rain tonight, I may have to pick up an umbrella at lunch today so I don't get to wet on the walk over to the trolley station this evening.

Have a good day everyone! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Full Trucker said:
My hero = you.

Yeah no doubt... lots of work to do today. I thought I quit my job so I wouldn't be busy all the dang time? :confused:

Oh yeah, and Stosh - you're always my hero too.
Thanks!

It's feels so good to be loved.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good luck with that. I had a brief thought of being productive and then changed my mind and figured I would share some of the pictures I had taken while my parents were visiting.

Good Morning Stosh! :D

Not too much going on here. Last night I went to the gym and did some spinning, tonight I'll probably try to go swimming. It looks like it may rain tonight, I may have to pick up an umbrella at lunch today so I don't get to wet on the walk over to the trolley station this evening.

Have a good day everyone! :)
Hey shrymp!

I keep wanting to go swimming at the YMCA I go to. I'm not sure when it's open pool time though.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Good morning all. Got out and rode yesterday and started to shake off some of the dust from the winter. Its 11 in the morning, I am done with classes and its beautiful and sunny out...take a guess what I am doing today:)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:
Maybe she was hot too!!!
McGRP01 and teacher are in a classroom talking about paper mache. Janitor opens the door and says, "did someone order a mop?"..

Cue slow cheesy bass guitar music.........

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Westy said:
McGRP01 and teacher are in a classroom talking about paper mache. Janitor opens the door and says, "did someone order a mop?"..

and gratuitous use of the wah-wah pedal.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:

I was thinking along the lines of he was in the janitor's closet with the teacher when the janitor happens to come apon them.

In the ruckus a whole jar of the mint puke saw dust spills and fills the room with a powder dust that just helps to intensify the events.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good afternoon Monkeys...

Night work sucks... but i got 2 hrs of sleep this morning and then headed to ringwood for some trail mantainence and some riding.. it wound up being more trail work then riding.. but there is always tommorow!!!! I need to get some sleep

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
stosh said:
I was thinking along the lines of he was in the janitor's closet with the teacher when the janitor happens to come apon them.

In the ruckus a whole jar of the mint puke saw dust spills and fills the room with a powder dust that just helps to intensify the events.
no, no, no....you guys have it all wrong. She was just a typical college student when we got it on. As was her roommate...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Good afternoon Monkeys...

Night work sucks... but i got 2 hrs of sleep this morning and then headed to ringwood for some trail mantainence and some riding.. it wound up being more trail work then riding.. but there is always tommorow!!!! I need to get some sleep
Fawk man you got a crazy work sched.

I think ringwood is like 20min from my job.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
no, no, no....you guys have it all wrong. She was just a typical college student when we got it on. As was her roommate...
I know exactly what I'm talking about.