Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
brungeman said:
did I miss something T? what new bike? did you end up getting a road bike or did you end up getting a 575?
LOL! I didn't get either...I bought a Yeti AS-X for DHing :love: I just went out and ripped it around my yard a bit and it's AWESOME!!! It fits me SO well (as compared to my Ironhorse that was a bit too big). I am looking forward to hitting Diablo as soon as possible! I actually believe I have decided upon the road bike (for training purposes) and will hang onto my jekyll for XC & racing purposes (for now atleast).

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
TreeSaw said:
LOL! I didn't get either...I bought a Yeti AS-X for DHing :love: I just went out and ripped it around my yard a bit and it's AWESOME!!! It fits me SO well (as compared to my Ironhorse that was a bit too big). I am looking forward to hitting Diablo as soon as possible! I actually believe I have decided upon the road bike (for training purposes) and will hang onto my jekyll for XC & racing purposes (for now atleast).
What kind of road bike?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
TreeSaw said:
sweet! yeah get a cheap used road bike for training! you aren't looking to do any road racing so why spend a bunch on a road bike?

where are the pics of the AS-X?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
brungeman said:
sweet! yeah get a cheap used road bike for training! you aren't looking to do any road racing so why spend a bunch on a road bike?

I was thinking of buying a new road bike, but I,m gonna just keep riding my heavy one and trying like hell to keep up on the group road rides......its my secret xc racing training technique! lol

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
douglas said:
I was thinking of buying a new road bike, but I,m gonna just keep riding my heavy one and trying like hell to keep up on the group road rides......its my secret xc racing training technique! lol
why stop there, drag out the iron horse SGS.

J

JRB

rideit said:
But that would interfere with my career dream of becoming a highly successful cage fighter. Or an undercover BBQ restaurant reviewer.
Get your ass back down here so we can roll down to Lockhart and review some Q.