Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
narlus said:
he's the guy who almost killed himself @ the '04 red bull bike battle. this is a crappy pic, but you get the idea. he tried a front flip on a step up to concrete, and it didn't work out so good.
You mean '03. I saw him redeem himself at the '04 Bikebattle in Baltimore. He missed one flip and ate dirt and got right back up and nailed it on his second attempt.

We actually talked a little about that. He said he really likes those bikebattle type events because they are smaller and more technical and you can have a lot of fun while you are riding. He said that stuff like Crankworks is so big and so scary that you feel like you are going to die the whole time and don't really have a chance to enjoy yourself. He said you just have to survive it.

J

JRB

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
~~Good Tuesday Morning!!... 04-25-2006 10:05 AM Whiny crybaby - the people have spoken

F*ck off. This is just some bullsh*t, glorified way to flame people. Lame. Your mom sucks. :mumble:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good afternoon! I have had an amazingly productive day despite the fact that the majority of my students have been taking the NYS Science tests and didn't bother to bring their instruments for lessons. Oh well...'tis the season I suppose. More rain forecasted for tonight so I will hit the rollers again instead of enjoying our local trails. Now I am making my shopping list and trying to figure out what to make for dinner as I eat my lunch.

Apparently, I play well with others :D

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
loco said:
F*ck off. This is just some bullsh*t, glorified way to flame people. Lame. Your mom sucks. :mumble:
It's a pissing contest on the deck of the Battleship RM, designed to piss off the eHated (IE, myself, Loco, N8, Rip, etc), and make the ePopular feel like they have bigger wangs. Why do you care so much?

J

JRB

blue said:
It's a pissing contest on the deck of the Battleship RM, designed to piss off the eHated (IE, myself, Loco, N8, Rip, etc), and make the ePopular feel like they have bigger wangs. Why do you care so much?
Who hates Rip??? He is one of my favorite monkeys. Maybe a little dull, but I like him. I'd hang out and let him make me drinks if he were local.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
loco said:
Who hates Rip??? He is one of my favorite monkeys. Maybe a little dull, but I like him. I'd hang out and let him make me drinks if he were local.
I make a killer Gin and Tonic. :love:

trickten

Chimp
Jul 13, 2005
Mid - MI
Yea hey Stosh,

Ended up argueing w/ the girlfriend for a couple of hours. Now It's rainy and grey out, I feel like sh!t and I can't go release some stress on the trails. :mumble: Happy f-ing Tuesday

J

JRB

DRB said:
Who the hell is Rip?
He's the exciting guy that never had much going on, until robdumbass came along and copied him. Now he just hugs his woks and rides his Kona alone.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
loco said:
He's the exciting guy that never had much going on, until robdumbass came along and copied him. Now he just hugs his woks and rides his Kona alone.
but he does ride, which makes him cooler than a lot of folks around here.

J

JRB

jdschall said:
Maybe I'm a moron but I still don't get how you even check this whole reputation thing.
Click on My Ridemonkey. You should see it. You can deselect to see it as well. I may do that. :think:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
loco said:
Click on My Ridemonkey. You should see it. You can deselect to see it as well. I may do that. :think:

I swear it's not there.

It's there now. Apparently you have to have a rep to see your rep.

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
I copied what now?

If I copied someone, I at least want to know what I copied so I can gloat about it.
Rip - he always says not much going on.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
loco said:
Rip - he always says not much going on.
Well there ain't much going on when I'm sitting in front of the computer in a zombie like trance in the middle of my semester break.

Unless you'd like gory details of my sex life or something to spice it up, I'm afraid we're stuck with "not much going on".

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Well there ain't much going on when I'm sitting in front of the computer in a zombie like trance in the middle of my semester break.

Unless you'd like gory details of my sex life or something to spice it up, I'm afraid we're stuck with "not much going on".
There's nothing wrong with it. Just that Rip did it first. Do not talk about sex. Ever.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Still not gettin' any? Dude - it's 6 *weeks* not 6 *months*! :D
If you want to hear about Rob bangin' Beth, I suggest you two exchange emails. :think: