Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! Had a nice long weekend at the inlaws (Friday-Sunday). Went to Instigator's wedding on Saturday and then to a party Saturday night and then to a bridal shower on Sunday...busy weekend. Syd was a champ the whole time. We really are blessed to have such an easy-going kid!

Friday Sq-Earl & I hit the roads and went for a nice ride. We even convinced Sq-Earl's brother (aka Zombie) to ride with us for a short time. It was the first time I have ever smoked him on a bike and boy did it feel good :banana:

Had a nice MTB ride last night and it's raining hard so my workout will be inside today :( I had a run planned, and may still go a little later. Syd's at the sitter's for another play date so I am off to decorate my mother's birthday cake. The fun never ends around here...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Good morning! Had a nice long weekend at the inlaws (Friday-Sunday). Went to Instigator's wedding on Saturday and then to a party Saturday night and then to a bridal shower on Sunday...busy weekend. Syd was a champ the whole time. We really are blessed to have such an easy-going kid!

Friday Sq-Earl & I hit the roads and went for a nice ride. We even convinced Sq-Earl's brother (aka Zombie) to ride with us for a short time. It was the first time I have ever smoked him on a bike and boy did it feel good :banana:

Had a nice MTB ride last night and it's raining hard so my workout will be inside today :( I had a run planned, and may still go a little later. Syd's at the sitter's for another play date so I am off to decorate my mother's birthday cake. The fun never ends around here...
sounds like a jam packed schedule!

MMmmmm Cake!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
almost half way through the first day with students today... only 179 and a half to go!:bonk:

super wet out like it is for most of you, but its not raining, and I may go out and work on some trail stuff if I get some time! it would be real good to sculpt the ground now while it will pack down!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
The rest of the albumn is pretty mellow.
like his first one? if so, give me an example of similar songs from his first! cause I liked a ton off of it (even though alot of the songs sounded similar)

have you heard "Gran Bel Fisher"? check out his song "Moment"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Mornin' :monkey:s. Had elk tenderloins wrapped with bacon for din last night and a tasty shiraz. Got up early this a.m. and commuted in for the first time in like 1-1/2 months. Felt good. Big boy is off to his first full week of kindergarten, the middle boy is in preschool 2 mornings this week, and the liddle guy is in preschool for one morning.

It's a good thing, 'cause I think they're driving my wife mad. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
like his first one? if so, give me an example of similar songs from his first! cause I liked a ton off of it (even though alot of the songs sounded similar)

have you heard "Gran Bel Fisher"? check out his song "Moment"
All the wild horses would be a good song to compare his new albumn to.

I'll check Gran Bel Fisher out right now.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Mornin' :monkey:s. Had elk tenderloins wrapped with bacon for din last night and a tasty shiraz. Got up early this a.m. and commuted in for the first time in like 1-1/2 months. Felt good. Big boy is off to his first full week of kindergarten, the middle boy is in preschool 2 mornings this week, and the liddle guy is in preschool for one morning.

It's a good thing, 'cause I think they're driving my wife mad. :D
Yeah sure, blame the kids...it's you driving the wife mad. :bonk:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
All the wild horses would be a good song to compare his new albumn to.

I'll check Gran Bel Fisher out right now.
sweet, I will check the rest of the album out for sure!

as for Gran Bel Fisher, his stuff is kinda like "Grant lee Phillips meets Mark Lanegan" It is hard to place his voice and kinda rockin on a few of the songs! but cool none the less!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
almost half way through the first day with students today... only 179 and a half to go!:bonk:

super wet out like it is for most of you, but its not raining, and I may go out and work on some trail stuff if I get some time! it would be real good to sculpt the ground now while it will pack down!
I don't have students until next Wednesday. Tuesday is my first day back for teacher meetings.:brow: