Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today after the long weekend?

I did some riding in Maryland this weekend. It was pretty cool but I didn't get to do as much trail riding as I had hoped. Man that state is flat!
Anyway I'm real f'in happy to be back at work. However on the bright side this week will only consist of 4 days which f'in rocks.

Have a great day!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
BLAH

I just was privledged with a coworkers nasty coffee/cigerate breath

: puke:

My w/e was good, most of my time was spent riding & land scaping

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by douglas
BLAH

I just was privledged with a coworkers nasty coffee/cigerate breath

: puke:

My w/e was good, most of my time was spent riding & land scaping

Ughhh cigarette breath!!
I just hate when you can smell it on their clothes...

splat

Nam I am
Morning!!

HAd a good weekend. decided to make it a longer weekend by taking last friday off. was suppose to ride with Baboon , but the weather was not co-operative.

I did manage to get a 50 Mile road ride in on Sunday and another 50 on Monday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by splat
Morning!!

HAd a good weekend. decided to make it a longer weekend by taking last friday off. was suppose to ride with Baboon , but the weather was not co-operative.

I did manage to get a 50 Mile road ride in on Sunday and another 50 on Monday.
Nice I had a hybrid road and trail ride in Maryland.
I need to bust my butt these next 2 weeks prior to Mountain Bike Weekend in Jim Thorpe.

Do you have an odometer on your mountain bike?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good f'n morning :monkey:s!!!!

Had an AWESOME weekend with the Jackalopes at Snowshoe. I have some pics to post when I get home from school tonight.

Supposed to be f'n miserable here today I think so it's bike maintenance tonight!

Concerts are over so the kids don't f'n bring their instruments...which means I might actually get to surf the :monkey: a little and catch up on what I have missed!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello! Glad to hear you got to ride in Maryland, Stosh. It's always fun to ride trails in new places. :)

Wife and I had a nice weekend, aside from my Friday ride getting rained out (I did get some much needed work done at the office :rolleyes: ). Saturday we had a picnic at mom's, Sunday we bought a house, and Monday we rode 36 miles (me, MBC, MMcG).

It was a good but stressful weekend. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by TreeSaw
Good f'n morning :monkey:s!!!!

Had an AWESOME weekend with the Jackalopes at Snowshoe. I have some pics to post when I get home from school tonight.

Supposed to be f'n miserable here today I think so it's bike maintenance tonight!

Concerts are over so the kids don't f'n bring their instruments...which means I might actually get to surf the :monkey: a little and catch up on what I have missed!

It's like a soap opera, it's hard to miss much.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Originally posted by stosh
It's like a soap opera, it's hard to miss much.
LOL...aparently you're right, 'cause I have been browsing and it doesn't seem like too much happened. Must mean lots o' riding this weekend!

Check out the Snowshoe pics...it was an AWESOME trip!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by splat
No but I do have a cyclo-comptuer on my road bike, which is what I user.

Oh... but you don't have a cyclo-computer on your Mtn bike? I had one but I took mine off because it broke. I think i'm going to invest in another.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by TreeSaw
LOL...aparently you're right, 'cause I have been browsing and it doesn't seem like too much happened. Must mean lots o' riding this weekend!

Check out the Snowshoe pics...it was an AWESOME trip!
I saw some pics. Is there only one thread?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
UG, i just got from my Latin exam only to find in my notes that capio, capere has no macron! yes, there goes the verb section!!!!!

i suck at school. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by mack
UG, i just got from my Latin exam only to find in my notes that capio, capere has no macron! yes, there goes the verb section!!!!!

i suck at school. :(

I suck at understand WTF you're talking.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin, all.

I had a nice weekend, although no riding was involved. Sat was spent deep cleaning the house (still lots to do) then went to a little party/gathering up in Boulder. Sun was spent working in the yard, shoveling several tons of dirt and killing lots of weeds. Mon we spent most of the day at the park. Little girl LOVES to swing.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the weekend rocked, even though it wasn't long (bank holiday is next Monday).

the neighbors graciously offered to watch our two boys, so the wife and i had a kid-free weekend for the 1st time in over 2 years (and only the 2nd one in 4+ years). so we hopped on a plane and checked out london. great city, but $$$. regardless, had a great time, ate some awesome food (sushi was killer, and had a KICK ASS italian meal; rabbit w/ olives and peppers), saw some funny people and great architecture, soaked in a bit of fine english cask ale and even managed to catch the Hopper exhibit at the Tate.

i guess we gotta wait another 2 years for the next one.

btw, london has some amazingly rich people. saw a slew of bentleys, some ferraris, a couple of aston martins and a maybach.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by narlus

btw, london has some amazingly rich people. saw a slew of bentleys, some ferraris, a couple of aston martins and a maybach.

Ever been to NYC?

Thats great that you guys got away though! I know how my sister gets sometimes but I think she's got it easier than you guys though.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yeah, been to nyc a bunch of times, but not since '99 or so. fun city, for sure. and money is not scarce there either. had never seen a maybach before though, that was an eye opener.

as the kids get a bit older, maybe the grandparents will be up for watching them, we'll see.

btw, IAB. congrats on the house purchase! still in CT, or in MA?