Quantcast

~~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today.

Well I couldn't sleep this AM because I'm to excited about MBW... that is all for now... :)

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

I've been up early the last few morning... 4:30ish - it's starting to get old.

I'm going to take some time today to get a list together of the stuff I need, then probably hit WalMart tonight. Gotta mow tonight too so the grass isn't a disaster when I get back from MBW. The work day will probably be spent working on my resume.

That's about it for me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh

I've been up early the last few morning... 4:30ish - it's starting to get old.

I'm going to take some time today to get a list together of the stuff I need, then probably hit WalMart tonight. Gotta mow tonight too so the grass isn't a disaster when I get back from MBW. The work day will probably be spent working on my resume.

That's about it for me.

Your resume' huh... care to explain?

Oh well I wont' have time to mow because I'm running a backporch fan and finishing up the vinyl soffit tonight.
Tomorrow I'm getting my haircut and set of 2way radios. I already made the wal mart run, I was drunk sunday night so I had my GF drive me out so my spending was uninhibited.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mrbigisbudgood said:
I couldn't sleep because an f'ing thunderstorm stalled out over my house last night. :angry:

Thunderstorms make me sleep better....

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
Your resume' huh... care to explain?
I'm testing the free agent market, so to speak. My current job isn't the best, but it isn't the worst either. Problem is there is no room for growth or upward movement. So the longer I stay here, the further behind I get because my skill set isn't really developing. So I'm going to send out some resumes, see what's out there... what companies are looking for, and more importantly, what they are willing to pay.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
I'm testing the free agent market, so to speak. My current job isn't the best, but it isn't the worst either. Problem is there is no room for growth or upward movement. So the longer I stay here, the further behind I get because my skill set isn't really developing. So I'm going to send out some resumes, see what's out there... what companies are looking for, and more importantly, what they are willing to pay.

Yeah I hear ya... I kind of like my job because they give me a lot of responsibility but sometimes they give me more than I can handle. I mean I've only completed one year of schooling and the lead architect with his stamp and 40 years under his belt expects me to do his work and know everything he knows. That and I hate coming to work at 9am and working till 5pm it sucks! He also only gave me a $1/hr raise after I worked here for almost 1.5yrs. He does give nice bonuses though.... so it's almost a wash.