Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody f'ing doing?

I spent last night at the f'ing hospital w/ my mom. She had surgery and was in recovery. Hospitals f'ing suck! She's fine and should be home tonight.

Ok that is all. Nothing exciting to report!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm f'ing tired this f'ing morning.

Didn't mean to get so f'ing drunk last night. F'ing.

Sorry to hear about your f'ing mom. Hope she gets f'ing better soon.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - glad to hear your Mom came out of surgery fine Stosh - I bet that was worrying you a bit eh?

Beautiful day here today. Dropped my Belair off at Gravity Warehouse last night to have some work done on the fork - oil changed, springs changed, tuned up to my weight etc. - and also dropped off a wheel to have a spoke replaced and to get it trued up as best as possible so I can beat the snot out of it some more.

Tonight I think I'm going to watch my sons at their evening soccer camp. Should be fun. Maybe go for a little road ride too if I get back in time. perhaps with a helmet light on. Need to get pedaling again!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
I'm f'ing tired this f'ing morning.

Didn't mean to get so f'ing drunk last night. F'ing.

Sorry to hear about your f'ing mom. Hope she gets f'ing better soon.
I could use a beer......

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Mornin'
Stosh: glad to hear your mother is okay.

F'n storms most of the night so I am tired! I love T-storms and can't manage to sleep through the f'n things :think:
I love sleeping thru thunder storms.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Had a good ride yesterday evening.

Decided to try a new line on one of the downhills. I usually swerve around this washed out section, but last night I decided to try to ride through it. Hit it doing about 20mph and almost made it through. The front wheel catches on the last little bit, and I was headed for the woods. Try to steer it back, but my right hand slips off the bars. I execute a beautiful vault over the bars and land on my feet. So there I am running down the trail at 20mph in cycling shoes until I hit a section of moss covered dirt and land on my butt. Wished somebody would have seen it because it was pretty funny.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - glad to hear your Mom came out of surgery fine Stosh - I bet that was worrying you a bit eh?

Beautiful day here today. Dropped my Belair off at Gravity Warehouse last night to have some work done on the fork - oil changed, springs changed, tuned up to my weight etc. - and also dropped off a wheel to have a spoke replaced and to get it trued up as best as possible so I can beat the snot out of it some more.

Tonight I think I'm going to watch my sons at their evening soccer camp. Should be fun. Maybe go for a little road ride too if I get back in time. perhaps with a helmet light on. Need to get pedaling again!
Yeah it was a worrying bit, especially since my grandfather was in recovery in a hospital and he ended up passing away.

I always enjoyed watching my little bro play baseball. It's such a community thing...I liked that about it.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Wumpus said:
Had a good ride yesterday evening.

Decided to try a new line on one of the downhills. I usually swerve around this washed out section, but last night I decided to try to ride through it. Hit it doing about 20mph and almost made it through. The front wheel catches on the last little bit, and I was headed for the woods. Try to steer it back, but my right hand slips off the bars. I execute a beautiful vault over the bars and land on my feet. So there I am running down the trail at 20mph in cycling shoes until I hit a section of moss covered dirt and land on my butt. Wished somebody would have seen it because it was pretty funny.
LMAO...I can just see it! :D

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
stosh said:
How is everybody f'ing doing?

I spent last night at the f'ing hospital w/ my mom. She had surgery and was in recovery. Hospitals f'ing suck! She's fine and should be home tonight.

Ok that is all. Nothing exciting to report!!

I hate hospitals more than anything they are so depressing good to hear she is cool man. :thumb:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Glad your mom's ok, Stosh.

Not much going on here. Working on some tradeshow booth graphics and a screensaver that will run on the computer monitors. Pretty fun, actually. I like projects that are fun :)

MMcG said:
Dropped my Belair off at Gravity Warehouse last night to have some work done on the fork - oil changed, springs changed, tuned up to my weight etc.
I need to bring my fork in also. Noticed oil running down the right leg when riding last weekend. Hopefully I can do that tonight. We'll see.