Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?
It's f'ing pouring here!

man what a lousy day... I just want to stay home in bed today.

hope ya all have a great day.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

More f'in rain. Damn hurricanes.

My truck is in the shop today - Saturday I tried backing out of my garage with the passenger side rear door open. It didn't work. Bent the door back just past 90degrees, put a decent crease in the sheet metal, and tweaked the door just enough so the top of the door doesn't make contact with the weather stripping when the door is shut. That means it leaks, and leaks bad. The cosmetics I don't care about, but the leak needs to be fixed. The last thing I wanted to do was put any more money into the truck for stupid stuff like this. If I'm going to spend the money, I want it to be on good stuff like skid plates or onboard air or something.

Oh well... f'in chit happens I guess.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

More f'in rain. Damn hurricanes.

My truck is in the shop today - Saturday I tried backing out of my garage with the passenger side rear door open. It didn't work. Bent the door back just past 90degrees, put a decent crease in the sheet metal, and tweaked the door just enough so the top of the door doesn't make contact with the weather stripping when the door is shut. That means it leaks, and leaks bad. The cosmetics I don't care about, but the leak needs to be fixed. The last thing I wanted to do was put any more money into the truck for stupid stuff like this. If I'm going to spend the money, I want it to be on good stuff like skid plates or onboard air or something.

Oh well... f'in chit happens I guess.
ha nice job man! Hey atleast you didn't try to pull in your garage with the bikes on top.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
the spring just started in this side of the world.
nice clear morning. might go out to rollerblade a few km, then i´m gonna take a nap til lunch probably.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Morning Stosh...

Going to see Pearl Jam tonight!

It's pouring here.

Did I mention I'm going to see Pearl Jam tonight?

And did I mention that I was excited about it?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
ha nice job man! Hey atleast you didn't try to pull in your garage with the bikes on top.
Yea. No kidding!

Oh, also - handed in my resume yesterday, so the ball is officially rolling. We'll see what happens.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Morning Stosh...

Going to see Pearl Jam tonight!

It's pouring here.

Did I mention I'm going to see Pearl Jam tonight?

And did I mention that I was excited about it?
Pearl Jam huh.... did you get your ticket thru ticketmaster?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Yea. No kidding!

Oh, also - handed in my resume yesterday, so the ball is officially rolling. We'll see what happens.
hey thats great man! Good luck!

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning. No rain here, but we're suppose to have it by the weekend. Which sucks worse. I put in a super quick ride in last night. A 45 minute sprint. It's starting to get dark earlier which is really ticking me off. I need lights for the bike.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
WTF @ UPS tracking

Shipped to: PINE BUSH, NY, US
Shipped or Billed on: Sep 27, 2004

WTF is "exception"

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
Good morning. Not raining here yet. Sky looks ominous. I am still very sore from a crash Sun @ Attitash. Ouch.
how's your poison ivy? :)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
jacksonpt said:
My truck is in the shop today - Saturday I tried backing out of my garage with the passenger side rear door open. It didn't work. Bent the door back just past 90degrees, put a decent crease in the sheet metal, and tweaked the door just enough so the top of the door doesn't make contact with the weather stripping when the door is shut. That means it leaks, and leaks bad.
Dude! That should totally be covered under warranty.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
stosh said:
how's your poison ivy? :)
It's gone finaly. :D I was hating life when it was @ it's peak. My gf needed steroids to help fight it off. I was the one who brought it home so the mental abuse I had to endure nearly rivaled the itch. :eek:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
It's gone finaly. :D I was hating life when it was @ it's peak. My gf needed steroids to help fight it off. I was the one who brought it home so the mental abuse I had to endure nerly rivaled the itch. :eek:
LOL that sucks man!!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
stosh said:
WTF @ UPS tracking

WTF is "exception"
"exception" most likely means that the shipper used their UPS software to put the shipment in the system last night, but the driver hasn't actually picked up the package yet. So the delivery date will be adjusted once they actually have the package.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
"exception" most likely means that the shipper used their UPS software to put the shipment in the system last night, but the driver hasn't actually picked up the package yet. So the delivery date will be adjusted once they actually have the package.
funny because then it goes on to say "the package is out for delivery"

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
stosh said:
funny because then it goes on to say "the package is out for delivery"
Way to ask for an answer without giving all the relevant information :D

If it says out for delivery and exception, it means the driver stole your shipment and is selling the contents for crack.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Way to ask for an answer without giving all the relevant information :D

If it says out for delivery and exception, it means the driver stole your shipment and is selling the contents for crack.
I don't know why they wouldn't just tell me that to begin with.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stosh said:
I don't know why they wouldn't just tell me that to begin with.
Delivery status: Sold for crack at 9:23am EST
Crack status: Smoked in delivery van at 9:25am EST

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Delivery status: Sold for crack at 9:23am EST
Crack status: Smoked in delivery van at 9:25am EST
man that would be some funny schit!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

I got my f'in new-to-me truck yesterday!

I haven't seen rain since I was back in NY in June...wanna send me some? ;) :p

Have a good one! :)
WOW CONGRATS!!
Thats one hellava color!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Afternoon. Still f'n raining here. Busy morning for me and no bike ride tonight :( 'cause the slackers I ride with don't like to ride in the rain. Atleast I had a good ride last night!
I'm watching Kill Bill II tonight. :)