Quantcast

Good way to get sst shut down

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Leave trash all over the place. I know most of you on this board take your trash out. Went there today and theres a bucket full surrounded by gargage. Maybe if we all carry 3-4 items out with us each time it will help solve the problem, theres a trash can in the parking lot. I will bring a trash bag with me next time as well. Its hard to bealive people are such slobs :(.

Other than that it was fun, some of the jumps are starting to crumble. Dont hit the goal post jump!

Thanks

-Kim

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
I was there a week or 2 ago and some one took the trash out but then was there Sunday and it was all back. It's ridiculous how people can leave trash on the trails they ride and enjoy. If you bring it in you should take it out.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
ya, softies is pretty messy too (as of two weeks ago.

That place needs a little rain or all the jumps are going to crumble.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
acually a few friends and i are trying to keep softies from crumbling to the ground! every time i go out there(1-week) i take a water can, and water down all of the line's before i ride. i get them muddy to....usually takes a hour for them to dry. but i hope that is gona help in the long run!!!

But next time i go, it's gona be 75% pic up trash and fixing things up, and 25% riding! It'll be really good hear in a little while, plus crappis should have things perfect by the big jump jam, in september!!!

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
^^beef with chris, not you. Plus what kinda reposnse did you get once you emialed SWD saying u want ur frame by tmrw or you want a refund. . . . lol?
And yea, tmrw shall be a fun ride, in the overcast cool weather! :)

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Eren said:
^^beef with chris, not you. Plus what kinda reposnse did you get once you emialed SWD saying u want ur frame by tmrw or you want a refund. . . . lol?
And yea, tmrw shall be a fun ride, in the overcast cool weather! :)
dude calm down i was just joking

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Whether the trash is coming from bikers or not (sounds like most if not all is not) it's good to see people caring and doing something about it.:thumb:

i don't ride there as often as alot of people here, but last thing i want to jump into is a pile of used Pampers or somethin.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
There's trash laying around anywhere you look these days. Pitiful. Part of what I like about mtn. biking is getting away from all that crap. Most trails provide the environment I seek. Unfortunately for SST, it's kind of smack-dab in the middle of it all.
It's good to see that people are doing something about it. I have only been down there 3 times this summer, so I haven't had much time to do anything. I'll be sure to bring a hefty bag or two the next time I'm down there.

Speaking of getting SST shut down, I've noticed that they made some progress on the nearby highway revision. It's getting closer and closer to the park. Yikes!!!