Quantcast

Good Weather!

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
I hope everyone is getting out in this weather, it was actually kinda hot here today while riding! My leg still isn't right, but whatever, riding seems to help it tons, so bring on more of this weather!

here's a couple of shots I snapped, I actually got my buddy on dirt today, first time in forever, was still rockin street tires sliding all over the place but whatever I got him on dirt! sorry no trail shots...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Nice Pictures man. I do hope this weather stays for good. I like when it is 60 degrees out and not humid and not windy and not rainy. That is great riding weather. Nice.

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Nice, we went riding over here also. I'll need to bust out my camera next time. We've got this roofride thing on the roof of the women's bathroom at the duckpond.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
wow, feels like winter is over looking at those pix!! they're all great, but the evening sun on the trees in the back of the first 2 makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. great shots sean!

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
wannabeabonedoc said:
Dont mean to rain on anyone's parade, but enjoy the weather while you can. It's supposed to snow tomorrow.
I heard about that too...if i get out of school,then it is a good snowfall, if i dont, its just an annoyance.

proglife

Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Annapolis, MD
This weather is WEAK today. Annapolis got a good amount. I was sure I'd wake up to hear that work would be cancelled...yet I'm slaving away for the man.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
proglife said:
This weather is WEAK today. Annapolis got a good amount. I was sure I'd wake up to hear that work would be cancelled...yet I'm slaving away for the man.
Yea we have a 4 day weekend now becuase of two snows days...score.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
proglife said:
Wow...i haven't posted here in forever. f u c k gets modded? weak :P

Um.... yeah :confused:

As long as i've been on this board, you couldnt use most curse words.

RM is really cracking down on it lately, there was a big thread about it, but it must have been deleted

bkbassplayr

Chimp
Nov 23, 2004
Columbia, Maryland
yea half the snow has melted already... mabey tommorow it'll be melted enough for some urban riding :thumb:
god i love 4 day weekends after 2 day weeks that follow a 3 day weekend before it all :D

proglife

Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Annapolis, MD
BigMike said:
Um.... yeah :confused:

As long as i've been on this board, you couldnt use most curse words.

RM is really cracking down on it lately, there was a big thread about it, but it must have been deleted
I see. I haven't been here in years. I guess I'll have to be docile. :nope:

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
bkbassplayr said:
haha 7-10 inches tonite into tommorow...then another system is comin in on tuesday night... wow
Haha...yessss. I am sure we can ride around in that though. We can just use the P.1, we use that for everything.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
You guys are lucky to have days off. The professors at my school ALL live within 2 blocks or so of the school, and 90% of the student body lives on campus, so I've never missed a day of school. Farkin snow. I hate this stuff.