Quantcast

Goodridge brake lines?...

DHTRAVELER

Chimp
Feb 16, 2004
TEXAS
Originally posted by math2014
I am really glad if this is the first time i became usefull in this forum! i really hope you get them soon, and i am really looking forward to giving tips and any kind of help to buddies from across the pond.
Well, you've been useful twice. I have been trying to track down some of the Goodrich lines also with no luck. I ordered a set from CF about 2 seconds ago. Thanks for the tip.
Also, I use them on Hayes HFX Mag 8" and find that my brakes feel much better than the stock lines. Could be in my head but it works for me.

Did I mention how cool they look on my DHR too:cool: Never discount the "Bling" factor. I feel faster anyway:thumb:

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!
Originally posted by DHTRAVELER
Well, you've been useful twice. I have been trying to track down some of the Goodrich lines also with no luck. I ordered a set from CF about 2 seconds ago. Thanks for the tip.
Also, I use them on Hayes HFX Mag 8" and find that my brakes feel much better than the stock lines. Could be in my head but it works for me.

Did I mention how cool they look on my DHR too:cool: Never discount the "Bling" factor. I feel faster anyway:thumb:
Glad to be of some help ;) , and who knows in 2yrs i might move to the US...

for the meantime...

BUY XT/HAYES WITH GOODRIDGE

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
FYI,

I just spoke with Goodridge about availability. They don't sell direct, and only order enough parts to fill orders for their 2 distributors, so they will never have any on hand to sell.

QBP should have some ready to ship in 2 1/2 weeks or so.