Quantcast

gore -v- gore

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I've hated that bitch since the whole music censorship thing. Typical stupid politicians-wife bull****, don't do anything that really matters, just find some high profile crap to stick your incompetent hands into.

**** Nancy Reagan and her war on drugs too. That's really working out great.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
remember this from '07?

Divorce pains the planet
As if the burden of divorce weren't bad enough, people with failed marriages can be blamed for global warming, according to a study by Michigan State University.

Divorced couples use up more space in their respective homes, which amounts to to 38 million more rooms worldwide to light, heat and cool, noted the report.

And people who divorced used 73 billion kilowatt-hours more of electricity and 627 billion gallons of water than they would otherwise in 2005.

Dissolving a marriage also means doubling possessions, from the lowly can opener to the SUV. The report, however, did not estimate how many more natural resources the children of shared-custody parents consume by getting birthday and holiday gifts twice.

Nor did it count the greenhouse gases spent to shuttle kids between their pair of energy-hogging households.
for the sake of the planet, stay together!!!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
curb your orgasm: Al Gore Cheats with Larry David's Ex

i'd pay a wooden-as-gore nickel to see that
Well, her and Al can fly in her private jet to speak on the environment

She has been dubbed a Gulfstream liberal for flying occasionally in a private jet, and castigated for her second home on Martha's Vineyard. "It's so easy to marginalise people," she says in self-defence. "Yes, I take a private plane on holiday a couple of times a year, and I feel horribly guilty about it. I probably shouldn't do it. But the truth is, I'm not perfect. This is not about perfection. I don't expect anybody else to be perfect either. That's what hurts the environmental movement - holding people to a standard they cannot meet.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
$tinkle indeed has a gift for thread bumping. Things I had long forgotten about. I dare say it is environmentally friendly, being able to revive the forgotten, yet relevant. And he does it all the time.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
$tinkle indeed has a gift for thread bumping. Things I had long forgotten about. I dare say it is environmentally friendly, being able to revive the forgotten, yet relevant. And he does it all the time.
consider this an early victoria day present