Quantcast

Got a Flu Shot today - who else is getting one.....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm getting one. Normally I wouldn't, and I haven't in 15 years or so.
My Mom works in health care at a high level and deals closely with the CDC and she asked me to get one this year. Lots of bad stuff going around the world right now.

I certainly wouldn't pass JUST because it requires getting a shot! Pansys!!

edit: btw, lots of things aside from Avian Flu out there, but that is one good reason to opt for a little extra prevention.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
Nick said:
edit: btw, lots of things aside from Avian Flu out there, but that is one good reason to opt for a little extra prevention.
Get your flu shot Nick, but you should ask your mom why the current flu shot would do nothing to protect you from avian flu.
Not that i think that avian flu is a real risk.... yet

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
A doctor walks into Exam Room 3 to treat a patient in his ER. He starts to examine the man, when the man says, "Hey doc, why do you have a thermomiter behind your ear?".
The doctor pulls the thermometer out and stares at in in surprise..."Oh my god!", he exclaimed, "Some asshole has my pen!"

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
what a waste of time

maybe people should be healthy on thier own rather than getting a shot to prevent from getting sick because they are too lazy to exercise

yea, this probably doesnt make any sense

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
.:Jeenyus:. said:
No shot for me. If I get it I will just deal with it.
finally someobody who thinks like this

is it bad if you are sick but you do nothing about it and act as if you didnt have it?