Quantcast

Got in some good pictures today! I learned sequence shots! very nice!

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
So what is the key to putting them together, I've always wondered about that. I know how to use Photoshop, but I just need a little help.
Create a new layer, then just drag what you want to add onto the new layer. Lower the opacity, then line it up with the background. Then use an eraser to clean up around it. Repeat as necessary.....
Here's another method: http://www.picturecorrect.com/photoshoptips/creating_action_sequences_copying_people.htm
There's a million tutorials online if that doesn't do it for you.

organizedrage

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Dublin, CA
So what is the key to putting them together, I've always wondered about that. I know how to use Photoshop, but I just need a little help.
You open up two screens of ms paint and have the original in the first screen and then you go through the others and cut and paste! haha its alot easier than you would think. thats how i do it anyway, im sure its probably not the right way but im not getting any complaints so im good with it.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Ya, I know you can toggle them on and off, but when that is done you don't see anything. The whole point of the sequence is to SEE the different images. Its an opacity issue, as I figured. I just need to play with it.