Quantcast

<<<govotedayGMT>>>

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Fuck DST. My body cannot get used to the time change.

Work. That's the best I've got

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Yeah, I did, a couple of weeks ago.

Thimbles for electrical conduit in the freshly poured foundation for shed are in the wrong place...
Jackhammer it nao?

Can't vote, I'm an immigrant who's too busy taking your jerb.
We can still vote with our feet. ;)

:wave:
While simultaneously leaching off of our welfare system because you're too lazy to work, I assume?
Actually, doing that is grounds for green card revocation and instant deportation. No unemployment benefits for the wicked...

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Another dark, gloomy, rainy day here. I am getting depressed from the horrible weather alone. Can 2018 be over with already, please?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I voted for the white guy!

Of course, it was all white guys on the ballot. But I voted! Yay new england!

Hoping for some good news today out of the election. Sadly I think the best news for our country will make dear leader fall off the deep end.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Your immigration and welfare facts have no place in this country. Good day sir!
Actually, I am entitled to UB, but I was told to be careful because my legal status is a privilege, not a right, and I was admitted with the promise to contribute, not draw resources.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I voted for the white guy!

Of course, it was all white guys on the ballot. But I voted! Yay new england!

Hoping for some good news today out of the election. Sadly I think the best news for our country will make dear leader fall off the deep end.
I find it interesting that many incumbent representatives run unopposed. I didn't know it was supposed to be working that way.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Had an oopsie the other day and forgot to pay a couple hundred bucks on a seldom used CC, which of course dinged my credit score. Took it from an 830 to a 720. WTF?!?! Here’s to hoping the CC company accepts my goodwill letter. :rant:

While simultaneously leaching off of our welfare system because you're too lazy to work, I assume?
He’s probably posting from his free Obamaphone too.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
We already voted early. Even voted to raise my own taxes via prop 73, because I like public schools and all.

I'm going to be glued to 538 tonight during my wind ensemble's rehearsal.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Frigggggggg. Two accidents on the freeway this morning completely fucked up my commute. I actually left early for an appointment, but ended up arriving later than usual.

And MOAR rain. If it keeps raining all day, I'm aborting tonights ride and going for a mellow hike.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I find it interesting that many incumbent representatives run unopposed. I didn't know it was supposed to be working that way.
Well, most everybody in MA has a (D) next to their name. It's pretty hard to run as a republican in this state, and virtually impossible in the current atmosphere. For example- I think our governor is doing a good job, but trump wants to make this election about him, so I voted for his opponent. If baker wins or loses, I don't care- I think both candidates will do a fair job, but I want to send a message to those losers in office that falling in step will cost them.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
morning deuce breached the surface by about 2 inches....

waiting for rain squall to pass to go do that civic duty bullshit.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Snow outside, will shovel driveway soon.

Wife almost got hit on her way to work by retards that can't drive in the first real snow in the roads.

Looking forward to hunting in the snow this week.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Voted a few times already & its not even 930a!
Light dusting of snow making the canyon purdy for my drive. couple of slippery spots made me pucker.
Job situation keeps getting worse & worse. Have noticed some of my unhealthy patterns simmering.
Thank god ski season is here.