Quantcast

<<<govotedayGMT>>>

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Anyone else get so distracted thinking about random shit in the shower that they forget what step of the cleaning process they are at?

Pretty sure I washed my hair twice this morning cause I wasn't sure if I had already done it or not. Better safe than stinky I guess.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Anyone else get so distracted thinking about random shit in the shower that they forget what step of the cleaning process they are at?

Pretty sure I washed my hair twice this morning cause I wasn't sure if I had already done it or not. Better safe than stinky I guess.
always wash the butthole twice JIC

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but wouldn't that work only if you voted to keep DST only? Othewise you're on standard time, and nightfall comes an hour early...
Yeah.... I said that backwards. We're voting to do DST all year. So, more riding for me cause I don't really do pre-work rides (cause I'm lazy and morning sucks).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Deck estimate #4 just arrived. $42k for just the deck, so a bit more expensive than the others, but changes the footprint to one more usage friendly. Best person so far and randomly, the person he'd refer us to if he didn't do the work is the guy who gave us the best price earlier, who we also really liked. Fucking deck.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Yeah.... I said that backwards. We're voting to do DST all year. So, more riding for me cause I don't really do pre-work rides (cause I'm lazy and morning sucks).
Actually the vote is to not follow daylight savings time and let the legislature decide permanent standard or Dalight savings. they guy in the assembly that sponsored the bill wants permanent standard time:panic::panic::panic::panic::shakefist::shakefist:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Actually the vote is to not follow daylight savings time and let the legislature decide permanent standard or Dalight savings. they guy in the assembly that sponsored the bill wants permanent standard time:panic::panic::panic::panic::shakefist::shakefist:
Well fuck him then. Isn't Arizona on permanent DST? I assumed that's the way the legislature was trying to take it.

On another note. How do you ambulance folks feel about Prop 11? I voted no since it seemed like some fuckery by the ambulance companies. There was no organized opposition to it though. Where were the EMT/Fire/Paramedic unions?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well fuck him then. Isn't Arizona on permanent DST? I assumed that's the way the legislature was trying to take it.

On another note. How do you ambulance folks feel about Prop 11? I voted no since it seemed like some fuckery by the ambulance companies. There was no organized opposition to it though. Where were the EMT/Fire/Paramedic unions?
Prop 11 was written by AMR the 800 pound gorilla of Ambulance companies as a way to get out of the stolen wages that they owe their EMTs and paramedics. They are trying to pass a law that would relive them of paying overtime for forcing their workers to work through breaks and meals. There are multiple lawsuits pending against them. prop 11 is BS

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Prop 11 was written by AMR the 800 pound gorilla of Ambulance companies as a way to get out of the stolen wages that they owe their EMTs and paramedics. They are trying to pass a law that would relive them of paying overtime for forcing their workers to work through breaks and meals. There are multiple lawsuits pending against them. prop 11 is BS
My reaction exactly. It just seemed weird that there was essentially no organized opposition.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Mariahs tits were majestic in Victory. I am glad she is our new president...

nsfw or some shit...

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Haven't had a soda in 10-12 years cuz teh corn syrup is the Devil. Been wanting to try a Mexican Coke made with cane sugar for several years, was finally able to and wow. What a tasty, tasty treat. So much better than regular Coke.

Will definitely be indulging again next time I inhale an entire large Pepperoni Pizza.