Quantcast

Grab em'by the Pussy (test)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My cat hates everyone except my wife. My wife never cared for cats until she had to put up with mine. Now the 2 of them are buddies.

That's a pretty kitty.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
image.jpeg

Hank here kills shit all the time, and then does this. He keeps the mice and rats out of our garage, which is pretty rad.

MIL brought over a brand new shelty puppy one day, and Hank came out of nowhere doing that low stealthy run straight at the dog. I had sideswipe him with a clothes bag that was in my hand to stop him from attacking the puppy. :rofl:

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
oh, a cat thread!
this is puff. he was already named that when we adopted him last year. he's pretty cool, I guess, except that if i forget to put him out, or in the garage, at night, he wakes us up sometime between 3:00 and 5:00. otherwise he's super friendly and easygoing. he kills a ton of chit - dozens of voles, some snakes, various birds, a baby bunny, and a baby squirrel or two. he also tries to steal the meat from the kids' sandwiches in the morning when their lunches are getting prepped.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Honestly no, I never try to prevent my cats from doing what they want. Don't piss your cats off and they wont piss you off. :D
That's awesome. I guess I pissed off Hank... He moderately fucks up most furniture, so we'll have to wait on the nice leather furniture.:monkey:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I've posted a bunch of Monday pics over the years in the dog thread. :rofl:

She isn't right in the head. Since both dogs are gone now, she has run of the house and use of the dog door downstairs.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Cadence. She doesn't give a shit that this is a dog bed.

Velocity sunbathing to 140 degrees.

Both cats in their usual spot of crowding around me while I watch TV. They constantly, constantly want my attention. It is non-stop with these two.