Quantcast

Gracia on Commencal - Official press release:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
More like..."Hey, skinny french guy...you can't hang with Peat when you're getting wasted. Back off the booze and get under a squat rack instead of under a table passed out if you really want to win."

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
well butch i saw cedric outpedal the other commencals including martinez and absalon in peru at an insane altitude (14000ft?) so i dont really know how much that booze affects him

cedric
yunge/wildhaber
berchtold

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
bizutch said:
More like..."Hey, skinny french guy...you can't hang with Peat when you're getting wasted. Back off the booze and get under a squat rack instead of under a table passed out if you really want to win."
Back off the booze....yeah, like Peaty is really sober.:rolleyes: Maybe Gong show should fill up a couple beer bongs to catch up:p

Dufault01

Chimp
Nov 10, 2005
bizutch said:
Peaty probably out drinks Cedric 9 out of 10 times. Check out his overall standings in 4x and DH. He sure is a slacker. Wins arent everthing, there is something to be said about being consistant.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Dufault01 said:
Peaty probably out drinks Cedric 9 out of 10 times. Check out his overall standings in 4x and DH. He sure is a slacker. Wins arent everthing, there is something to be said about being consistant.

o well kinda said that two top athletes drink in dh. don't see that in too many other sports

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Heath Sherratt said:
You mean "Kill the guy with the ball"? or "smear the queer?" that game rules. Almost as good as "prison ball" or "beam the stupid dummy". Those are my favorites.
What about Tron?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
what I meant was " He thinks he can get smashed like Peaty since Peat is still the best even if he was wasted only hours ago...but he obviously can't. Plus, when was the last time anybody saw him bust out of a 4x gate in first? That was the squat rack reference."

besides, I was just being sarcastic...I have no idea how he trains, but you gotta admit...bulking up a few pounds wouldn't kill him...especially when he hits a draft on a 4 minute course where Barel, Peat, Hill and Rennie are pulling away from him.

Like Oscar Saiz said one time when they asked him what he thought of a wide open, high speed ski slope section "In my head, I could see bigger guys passing me"

go-ride.com

Monkey
Oct 23, 2001
Salt Lake City, UT
bizutch said:
besides, I was just being sarcastic...I have no idea how he trains, but you gotta admit...bulking up a few pounds wouldn't kill him...especially when he hits a draft on a 4 minute course where Barel, Peat, Hill and Rennie are pulling away from him.
Cedric is definitely not one of the smaller guys on the WC circuit. He's a lot bigger than Barel or Hill. I don't know how his lungs compare, but only a few guys could out tuck him.

tlproject7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
u guys do all remmber he is becoming alot more freeride based. doin slopestyle, and filmin vid parts

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
He thinks he can get smashed like Peaty since Peat is still the best even if he was wasted only hours ago...

Watch Earthed and #2. There's a part where Rankin is asking him to take a shot and he says" i have a race tomorrow" and doesn't take it. I'm pretty sure Peaty doesn't drink before big races, he is pretty serious about his training. He drinks after to celebrate but doesn't mess around before big races.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
go-ride.com said:
Cedric is definitely not one of the smaller guys on the WC circuit. He's a lot bigger than Barel or Hill. I don't know how his lungs compare, but only a few guys could out tuck him.
you sure about that...somebody get the e-scale and we'll e-weigh them....:p :p :p

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
MOTODH said:
o well kinda said that two top athletes drink in dh. don't see that in too many other sports
I think that is the best kept secret of professional sports. For example, the NBA is required to have beer in the locker rooms after game. Or even the greats like Mickey Mantle had severe drinking problems.

Prechrysler

Chimp
Aug 6, 2004
MOTODH said:
That's because they're too busy sniffing coke and shooting steroids. Seriously, jokes aside....They're also drinking.