grantels reppin the Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
chronulus said:
bwahahahahahahahaha. flame on a$$hat. i'm sure someone will jump in and get your back cuz u got 7000 posts. tru E-master. can't respect someone w/ mad skeelz if they ain't ridin what your ridin right tiger?
i ll go...

yeah mate, you re undoubtedly a hard fvcker... no one else here (and probabally anywhere for that matter) can ride what you ride.... you are truly the master of your hello kitty lunch box...

take ya 'mad skeelz' and go over to pink bike where all the hard core fellows will worship you... we couldn t care...

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
partsbara said:
i ll go...

yeah mate, you re undoubtedly a hard fvcker... no one else here (and probabally anywhere for that matter) can ride what you ride.... you are truly the master of your hello kitty lunch box...

take ya 'mad skeelz' and go over to pink bike where all the hard core fellows will worship you... we couldn t care...
L.I.B. That'll shut em up.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
chronulus said:
stfu a$$ clown. only one on this tread ridin the short bus is u. just cuz u can't pin it, don't be a hater. :nope:
sounds like a huckster to me..."look at me! hey, look at me!!!!! I'm a huckster and I'm super cool. Watch this. . .thump....whoosh.....bang.....aw sh*t! I meant to do that."

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
chronulus said:
that ain't sayin nothin foolio :rolleyes: just battlin a hater. does that mean i think i'm better than anyone? no, it doesn't. nice try tho. :thumb: what else u got troll boy.
Did you get banned from Pinkbike and now you have to be obnoxious over here, or what?

Why do you morons have to come here with an attitude? Had the pictures just been posted with a simple line of text such as, "Look at what we did today!", there would have been a dozen people in here thoroughly impressed with your photos. But no, you had to come off like a dipsh*t, and instead of appreciating someone more skilled than I, I'm simply disgusted with your obvious third grader mentality.

Take it somewhere else, it's not wanted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.