Quantcast

Graves at the Olympics

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Does he have enough foreign policy experience? How would he handle this new situation with Russia? Does he have a viable plan to reduce the North American dependance on foreign oil?
Maybe not, but he can ride a bike fast... Can your president do that???:biggrin:

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
If Lopes had been taken out by the same luck I'm sure you would have the same stance on this.... Did Graves publicly slander you or something to piss you off? If any other rider had such a similar set of crashes in the biggest races of his/her career in the same year, I would feel for them regardless.

I know you think you know...but feel free to play next time.

The wise man I am speaking of is an old motocross champ friend of mine.

Oh, and Graves for president.

Last edited:

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
If Lopes had been taken out by the same luck I'm sure you would have the same stance on this.... Did Graves publicly slander you or something to piss you off? If any other rider had such a similar set of crashes in the biggest races of his/her career in the same year, I would feel for them regardless.
When you were diagnosed as being retarded, did they issue you a special helmet as well?

I have no idea what you are talking about with Lopes, how did his name even enter the conversation???
And where do I imply I am 'pissed off' anywhere in this thread? I love Graves, always have and always will.
You are assuming a ton of wrong sh1t....as usual....you are an idiot.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
I started this thread to say that it was crap luck for him and you called me a fanboy which is not a compliment any way you slice it. Perhaps I took offense after the plethora of fanboy comments to anyone who mentions something positive about Hill.

I wrongly assumed that the friend you were mentioning was Lopes since he beat out Graves in Worlds and everyone on here knows Lopes is your BFF. Ok, sorry for wrongly assuming that, but I don't think it was a stretch to imagine that might be a comment coming from a past World Champion in reference to a competitor.

If you love Graves so much why not admit it was some crap luck instead of calling me a fanboy and then sarcastically writing "Graves for President"?

You could answer that, or maybe you could really fine tune your reportoire of quips cause you are off to a slow start.

I know you think you know...but feel free to play next time.
The wise man I am speaking of is an old motocross champ friend of mine.

Oh, and Graves for president.
From an official Graves fanboy...
Tell us something we don't know.
A wise man once told me 'a great rider makes his own luck'.
When you were diagnosed as being retarded, did they issue you a special helmet as well?

I have no idea what you are talking about with Lopes, how did his name even enter the conversation???
And where do I imply I am 'pissed off' anywhere in this thread? I love Graves, always have and always will.
You are assuming a ton of wrong sh1t....as usual....you are an idiot.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Actually, the way I took it is that Stik said HE was the fanboy, and he was as annoyed with Grave's luck as anyone.

But, thats just taking the time to properly read the situation and use logic, which we all know has no place on the internets.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
Now that you mention it I can see how "From an official fanboy" might be referencing himself, instead of the person who he was quoting. If so, sorry Stik. I apologize, but you have to understand I tried to give up coffee this week and am operating with a hair trigger. For some reason the words fanboy or trendy set me off. Sorry :monkeydance: Context on the internet is a mofo.

Actually, the way I took it is that Stik said HE was the fanboy, and he was as annoyed with Grave's luck as anyone.

But, thats just taking the time to properly read the situation and use logic, which we all know has no place on the internets.

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

Ditto for how I took it...especially with Stik already saying previously that he really hoped Graves would win.

Besides, this is all that matters...frome Graves himself:
Donny Robinson was coming up hard on the Inside and so was Sifiso, seems like Sifiso tried a bit too hard into turn 2 and he lost it and took myself and Damien Godet down with him, but no hard feelings, he was just trying to win an olympic medal, as was everyone else. But it would have been really nice to come away with a medal.

I'm getting a bit sick of these situations where my finals just arent working out, no excuses, I have things to work on and ill keep plugging away, it's all fuel for the fire!