Quantcast

Gravity East Series Finals Oct 2-3 at Vertical Earth Gravity Park, PA

GESAnnouncer

Chimp
Aug 2, 2010
Middlebury, VT
Absolutely great Gravity East Series Finals at Vertical Earth Gravity Park at Blue Mountain. I want to Thank Dan Whitehead and his wife for there hospitality.

I want to Thank once again all the riders that sat down with me on Saturday for our interviews. It was my honor and pleasure to have you share some of your time with us.

Lastly big Thanks to Dan McDonald and his efforts this year and letting me be a part of the GES.

I got my final sunburn of the season with all that great weather !

Thanks,
Your Gravity East Series Announcer,
Rick Hurteau
As the Gravity East Series "Rolls On"

Oct 7, 2010
Does anyone have any footage or pics from the bottom of the course near the finishline kicker of the guy who broke his rear axle? It was me and I would love to actually see it.

Mr Lahey

Monkey
Sep 23, 2009
Great series this year. A little... actually quite bummed that the overall medals were identical to the regular race ones but oh well. They could have atleast said overall on them.

How does the USA Cycling points system work? Whiteface appears to have been worth 80 points, while this last race was only worth 15?

May 31, 2007
Manchester, NH
Great series this year. A little... actually quite bummed that the overall medals were identical to the regular race ones but oh well. They could have atleast said overall on them.

How does the USA Cycling points system work? Whiteface appears to have been worth 80 points, while this last race was only worth 15?
Depending how the race venue permits their event, Whiteface had a Cat 3 UCI Inscription, so it is worth more as I understand it, but for a complete answer I would contact Points and Ranking individual at USAC tmahoney@usacycling.org as far as the medals, well cost was the reason we will try to do better for you in 2011. Thank You for making the GES a great series