Quantcast

Gravity East Thanks You ALL!!!

May 31, 2007
Manchester, NH
WE at the Gravity East want to thank all the venues and mostly the racers who attended the series, it was a great season and many great times with friends.

We are proud to say that 2010 looks to be another stellar season, with more fine tuning to improve the series, and make it the best it can be for the racers, as our tag line goes, "Run by racers, for racers" it is a series that has reached National attention and so much more and we are hoping to bring in more support from the industry and it's partners.

Again THANK YOU ALL!!!

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Hi

I will get the Final Standings done as soon as I can, This week is tough with work looking more like next week but i will try for this week.

rich

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Thanks for running a great series and congratulations on what was hopefully successful!

Will be back in 010 for more stuff n action n things.

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Hey Jim

Thanks...It was fun doing that run with you Saturday - wish we got to take more runs together. Plattekill was so much fun - Saturday was the most fun I had on a bike all season.

May 31, 2007
Manchester, NH
Thanks for running a great series and congratulations on what was hopefully successful!

Will be back in 010 for more stuff n action n things.

A very successful year in terms of the racing, the Teams, friends we made and the ones we have known for many years, also got to see some great venues, and although we ran it pretty much as a volunteer (no one makes money doing these series) it is about the sport and my passion for the sport and it's riders.

There are some really great people at the venues and they also deserve props. Working on an even better....yes believe it or not it can get better, that is our goal we are reaching for in 2010