Quantcast

Gravity Riders, Give Your Ideas for Valmont Bike Park Design

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is

You're Invited!

What: Open House to View Plans and Give Input on Gravity/Jump/Technical/Flow Trails at Valmont Bikepark
When: This Friday, October 17, 7:00 p.m.
Where: www.thefixbikes.com The Fix Bike Shop, 3085 Bluff Street, Boulder (303.939.8349)
Why: The park designers want your input to make this a killer place to ride!
Who: All riders interested in gravity/jump/slalom/technical styles of mountain biking/BMX, and anyone else too!

Come over to The Fix this Friday night to check out preliminary plans for Valmont Bikepark, meet the park designers, give feedback, and
learn more about the project. This gathering is focused on the downhill/dirt jump/technical riding elements at Valmont, but all
types of riders are welcome to attend and check it out. Plus, there will be fizzy beverages in stock. Don't worry if you can't attend
this time, as there will be future opportunities to view the plans for the entire park and give feedback as things move forward. The
next chance will be at the BMA Annual Meeting and Party, Nov. 6 at Rocky Mounts.

The gravity/technical terrain at Valmont is being designed by Alpine Bike Parks LLC, a professional bikepark and trail building company,
in partnership with IMBA. The designers include Judd de Vall and Randy Spangler, veteran riders and park builders of Alpine Bike
Parks, and Pete Webber of IMBA.

Please bring an open mind, fresh ideas and show up early if you wanna ride The Fix jumps. Check inside the shop for beta before you ride.

To learn more about the project, visit: www.valmontbikepark.com

Are you coming? Drop Pete a quick email at pete@imba.com and let us know if you can.

International Mountain Bicycling Association
cell: 303-562-7510
pete@imba.com
www.imba.com

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I think it should be all tabletops so that progressing riders can learn in a safe and skill free environment. I'd also really like to see some skinnies about 6 inches off the ground so I can eventually move up to the big ones that are two or three feet off the ground. Also a pump track, because leaving the ground is scary, and it's no fun being scared.