Quantcast

Great Weekend At SS THANKS MONKEYS

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
WOW did I have a good time this weekend - Thanks to everyone that was there.

For my second time ever downhilling I got 6th in mens intro 18-39 and thats after washing out on my race run. I'm really happy with that result!

Here is a picture of me hitting butter on the freeride side

Thanks again for a great weekend

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Haha I saw you up at the start gate. What was your time? I was in the same class as you. It was my first time racing and I thought it was a lot of fun. Hope everyone else had fun because I know I did. Congrats Mancil.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
rpk1988 said:
Haha I saw you up at the start gate. What was your time? I was in the same class as you. It was my first time racing and I thought it was a lot of fun. Hope everyone else had fun because I know I did. Congrats Mancil.
I did a 6:08 - I would have been much faster if I didn't crash and then have to stop and pull my front brake cable out of the front wheel.

What was your time?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
My time was 7:10. I felt that I did alright, only got passed once and passed someone, didnt crash. Could have gone faster. But that was my first time racing.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Like well I was staying/hanging out with 5 of them. I didnt know it was you until you pulled up to the start gate and the guy was like how do you pronounce that, Mancil. Then I saw you had a Kona jersey on and put two and two together.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
rpk1988 said:
Yea she is pretty hot. Does she have a daughter? They were sitting at the same table as us during the awards.
def not, that wasnt her daughter, she bought me a rusty nail on saturday night at the junction...ew...cool girl though...

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Konabumm said:
From what I have been told - she plays for the other team, so I dont think your going to see her having any kids.
Man, you guys are showing your youth. It was common knowledge back in the 90s that she swung that way . Regardless, she's been kicking ass for what, 15+ years now? The shot of her hitting the gap is effing awesome. Long live the Missile.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
JeffD said:
Man, you guys are showing your youth. It was common knowledge back in the 90s that she swung that way . Regardless, she's been kicking ass for what, 15+ years now? The shot of her hitting the gap is effing awesome. Long live the Missile.

Jeff,
You're coming up here this weekend! I've talked to Brady and Sugar is not gonna happen. Its time.....

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
dhbuilder said:
sugar does seem to be quite the hiding spot, doesn't it ?
Actually, the BMX track has been. Sugar was on the plate because we have a semi-newb with us, Sugar's closing and we've got plenty of fall weekends at WR planned ahead.

Admit that BMX is the greatest and I might be persuaded to condescend to riding your pebbly hill this weekend :love:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BTW, Great weekend! Thanks to ALL of the Snowshoe staff for a great and memorable event. Customer service at that resort and event staff could not be better!! Again, they raised the bar even higher.

great course, a great place to be and a great place to ride!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
sirknight6 said:
BTW, Great weekend! Thanks to ALL of the Snowshoe staff for a great and memorable event. Customer service at that resort and event staff could not be better!! Again, they raised the bar even higher.

great course, a great place to be and a great place to ride!
Sir Knight - did you have a clean run? I didn't get a chance to talk to you after the race ?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Konabumm said:
Sir Knight - did you have a clean run? I didn't get a chance to talk to you after the race ?
I had a fun run, and lost my dang brakes again, towards the end......

So fun was they key, and I have to say I had a blast...:thumb:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
sirknight6 said:
I had a fun run, and lost my dang brakes again, towards the end......

So fun was they key, and I have to say I had a blast...:thumb:
get saints you wont have that problem...my brakes ran unreal all weekend...

I had a blast this weekend.....awesome course.....great weather, minus Sunday, and only our cooler got attacked by a bear while we were camping, just teeth marks, didn't get in our food. Sirknight, I didn't see you there dude........, The road gap was especially awesome........sooooooo smoooooth......except I cased it during my race run crossing it up and throwing a little tail whip.......TRAILS END CYCLYING was well represented I must say. Great to see everyone out there, can't wait until the next one......

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Dhextremecb said:
I had a blast this weekend.....awesome course.....great weather, minus Sunday, and only our cooler got attacked by a bear while we were camping, just teeth marks, didn't get in our food. Sirknight, I didn't see you there dude........, The road gap was especially awesome........sooooooo smoooooth......except I cased it during my race run crossing it up and throwing a little tail whip.......TRAILS END CYCLYING was well represented I must say. Great to see everyone out there, can't wait until the next one......

I was the the old big dude with the Team Lummox jersey.