Quantcast

Green E13?

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
The CRC one is closer to the actual color.

I took a picture of one we've got kicking around the shop for reference...although it doesn't look as "yellowed" in natural light (I took the pic late afternoon).

Seafoam kind of grew on me...it goes well with black. Mint Oreos...mmmm.... :happydance:

Apr 4, 2008
Santa Cruz, CA
Here is a pic of the one I just theoreticaly sold on ebay (the guy hasn't responded or paid me yet). I think the green is a bit lighter than either of pics in the links you have here.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
No seb, it won't match your wilson. It'll clash...Good choice on the bike btw, Canada is where it's at.
Yeah, that's my conclusion, I hate the sea-foam colour, but Wiggle's photo of it looks completely different and a lot nicer. Ah well :)

White, black, or clear then? "Clear" confuses me, I presume the taco is the only bit that's clear, not the guide plastics. Anyway, I reckon White would look best when it's new, but I presume it gets pretty ingrained with dirt you can't get out after a while, so black is the sensible choice. To be fair I'll only be keeping it on a month until the LG1+ arrives anyway!