Quantcast

Green P officially done

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
all i have to say is: wtf chain and seatpost?

such a beautiful bike, and hten you throw that beast of a chain on there. get a chrome KMC, or black for tha tmatter...but come on now. Also, ditch that cheesy $5 seatpost, get a thomson on there, or at least something other than Kalloy...

other than that...it looks like a very nice spec, i just dont like the frame weight. i like that it doesnt look flashy ,but it very much is.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
all i have to say is: wtf chain and seatpost?

such a beautiful bike, and hten you throw that beast of a chain on there. get a chrome KMC, or black for tha tmatter...but come on now. Also, ditch that cheesy $5 seatpost, get a thomson on there, or at least something other than Kalloy...

other than that...it looks like a very nice spec, i just dont like the frame weight. i like that it doesnt look flashy ,but it very much is.
Dude a seatpost is a seatpost, dirtjumping bikes aren't usually gram counters...

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
profile hubs im guessing? got any closeups?
You know how I roll(literally):biggrin: Profile hubs. Ill see if I can shoot some close ups. Thats the 135mm rear SS hub in black with the 20mm non disk in black ano up front as well.

The paint was a mission on those wheels. Its black with pearl green and then clear ontop, then baked. Im not sure of the brands, but the can of pearl green was about 70 dollars.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
nice build. be careful on those tires, i have the same on my 1st gen P and decided to try a trail ride w/ them. bad idea ;) they rock as long as you're on pavement, park or hard pack dj's, anything else and you better get ready for the corners.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
killer job. the cranks look kinda short.
Good eye. Theyre 165s. I usually run 170s. A pro rider that rides with us recommended trying them. I havent spent much time on the short cranks, but from what I have, Im not sure I like them, or will keep running them.

Anyone else have thoughts on crank length pros and cons? I know you get less torque on shorter arms, but Im more concerned with improvements while riding park or DJs.

Good eye. Theyre 165s. I usually run 170s. A pro rider that rides with us recommended trying them. I havent spent much time on the short cranks, but from what I have, Im not sure I like them, or will keep running them.

Anyone else have thoughts on crank length pros and cons? I know you get less torque on shorter arms, but Im more concerned with improvements while riding park or DJs.
I'm 6' and rock 185's. I had 177's and just switched to the longer arms.