Quantcast

Greetings from Japan!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Stopping over in the United executive lounge for some free food and beer... (international travel rules... double drinks for free all the way over...) I was able to log on the infernet, thought i'd say hello.. we are here for 3 hrs, then another 4 hr flight, then a train ride, then a cab ride, then more trains and cabs tomorrow.... fun, fun!

-D

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Hey D...have a blast. I really miss living in Japan, so much great food. Too bad it so dang expensive. Fly safe man, and have fun getting lost in the sea of black haired heads lol.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
I was in japan just to stop over on my way to China. Now Im here.

Five, I'll do my best... But in a city of 6.5million, if its gonna happen, there probably isnt alot i can do...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
. conections can be slow here.... depends on the day and how many people are online in the office.... at night its alot faster...

weve seen the sun for 2 days... thats rare in this area.....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Mosquitos just woke me up... its 4am here.,..... food has been killer. Went to a fancy Thai place unlike anything ive seen in the states.

still no photos.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
What the hell is up with RM now underlining random words in posts? I guess i missed something... (edit: it just did it to this post....)

And the hacking and coughing isnt from the flu, but the thick brown sky... although today we can see the mountains off in the distance.