Quantcast

Grindstate surprise

usb1

Chimp
Mar 4, 2006
the fly and profile stuff is hot, the bike feels way more solid now,the new gear that i am running which is 27-11 is right on point. the bars will be replaced hopefully next week with same sic chase 3inch rise but i will not be cutting them. like i said for doesn't know it

USB FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to gerald at racer's edge best mechanic

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
hell yea.
the bike is even sicker in person. dope ride troy.

my new 25-11 makes me feel like a rabbit, u were right, way too easy.
switchin to 25-10.

redclover

Chimp
Feb 13, 2007
Union-street owns!!! They are definitely my favorite frame company right now. Can't wait to see what the next run brings in terms of changes and colors.

They keep talking about getting their 26er in soon... wonder waht is up with that? I am pretty sure I would rather 24ers though.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
RC,

The 26er is definitely our White Whale every time we think we are close..... we end up not being... I think we are less than a month away but nothing would surprise me at this point.

The Molly will have a slight change to it.. but nothing major (non-geometric) we are damn happy with it the way it is.

Serve em,

I hear the Identiti Park fork is the one to have but since I have never owned one I can't be sure.

Troy I totally am digging your set-up.. I got one of those Solid sprockets too--they are hot right now. Keep thinking about getting some Fly cranks but nothing wrong with the cranks I have.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
The Grindstate site and Troy's Molly both look real good. But Lee, you need to hook Troy's up w/ some USB stickers :)

That setup is right there and kinda close to mine - I swapped my Manitou Jumper for a NP Modded Zoke and have been running 2.4 Maxxis HR rubber on the front since they came out. I did swap out my Fly 990's for Revenge's recently to gain some space for the bigger rear tires I like to run. And I might have to join the new school style and chane my 39-17 gearing to something smaller so I blend in better.

And I agree, definitely keep the normal headset on the Molly - I see no real need for internal. If the new Molly's come in a tan, I just might have to sell mine and get the new version. I love the green but looking for a change in color soon.

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
hey Union, my friend got a molly like 2 weeks ago or sumtin, Zach he got the last blue molly that you had, he loves it dude its a super sick bike for sure, you guys are making some good bikes keep up the good work

sokoloka

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego / London
Save your $$$ you might have to put your money towards that statement... Actually, not the exact same color we should be getting a darker shade...
Any word on expected release/arrival?

Now that I've been converted to the 24" bandwagon by my incredible NemPro Streetfighter, I'd love to give a Molly a whirl on the streets.