Quantcast

>>Group W GMT<<

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I got up early to meet my new dog. I was going to spend the day with him. Drove 45 minutes to the farm where he is in Foster care. Folks were still asleep and not answering the door? I drove home. Mildly annoyed. I guess it wasn't meant to be.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I got up early to meet my new dog. I was going to spend the day with him. Drove 45 minutes to the farm where he is in Foster care. Folks were still asleep and not answering the door? I drove home. Mildly annoyed. I guess it wasn't meant to be.....
This was posted at 7:10, 45 minute drive. You went to someone's house at 6:30?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I suspect jdcamb got arrested and now works on his story for the cops.

Morning, I did about 5 miles last night on frozen snow and it felt good. I hope to repeat tonight.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Got the cruise control set for today. Gonna listen to some old Ice Cube and wait to see how the snow destroys my evening commute.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Heavy snow this afternoon through tonight?

Yes, please. :brows:
GET SOME!!

Had a 10" day this weekend but was on my third day in a row & after a day trip to UT, so my legs were fkn toast, plus I had to spend 2 runs getting my pow-legs back & falling lots. was a stellar day even though I still sore all over.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
:think:

Really warm and clear over here...
Recall that I didn't shovel the driveway. (Actually, I did for a 8 x 4' section to make sure my wife could pull in easily.) The rest of the driveway and the alleyway melted a bit yesterday and and then froze up solid. Drainage isn't good there, and it all collects in the alley around the level of my house. Gah.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Biscuits in the EDR were soft & fresh this morning. I guess that is a perk of getting to work before 10am.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Almost afternoon Monkeys.

Got a bunch of hardware organized and stuff in my test lab based on the plan I proposed in Brisbane. I am having a good week, and now thanks to AMS, my week is even moar awesome. Ridemonkey is a magical place.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Almost afternoon Monkeys.

Got a bunch of hardware organized and stuff in my test lab based on the plan I proposed in Brisbane. I am having a good week, and now thanks to AMS, my week is even moar awesome. Ridemonkey is a magical place.
Glad I can help.

Now off to buy an ice scraper since I left mine in the Toaster and the tricked out minivan doesn't have one. Leather seats, rear view camera, DVD player, led lights everywhere, auto open/close doors, but no ice scraper. What do they expect soccer moms to do ?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Glad I can help.

Now off to buy an ice scraper since I left mine in the Toaster and the tricked out minivan doesn't have one. Leather seats, rear view camera, DVD player, led lights everywhere, auto open/close doors, but no ice scraper. What do they expect soccer moms to do ?
Should go back and get one from the girl.

Just getting around to having my second coffee for the day. Usually this happens at 9-10am. Bad idea? Probably. Not like I'd go to sleep tonight anyways...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Recall that I didn't shovel the driveway. (Actually, I did for a 8 x 4' section to make sure my wife could pull in easily.) The rest of the driveway and the alleyway melted a bit yesterday and and then froze up solid. Drainage isn't good there, and it all collects in the alley around the level of my house. Gah.
Should have chosen a warmer location.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Should have chosen a warmer location.
I actually like the weather here, besides the summer extreme dryness. The snow doesn't stick around too long usually, is typically lighter than the New York and Cascades concrete, and it's sunny much more often than not.

That said, it's snowing today and tonight and will be bitterly cold tomorrow. I shall scrape off the Land Cruiser and take it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Flipping hell day. Insurance companies and Nursing Facilities kept calling and adding more transports. All our rigs were maxed. my 4:30 to 1:30 shift ballooned to 4:30am to 4:30pm..oh well on Tuesday I only worked 7:30 to noon and went fly fishing until dark:cheers: