Quantcast

Grubworks in Decline

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Seriously....I had no idea that it would be in there.

I saw that guys had copies of the new Decline at the second night of the Gathering, and was trying to figure out where they were giving them away. But instead I found the nice people from Red Bull and so I was happy with chugging many of thier fine beverages and forgot about looking for copies of Decline and out on to the floor to shoot video for the next 4 or 5 hours.

Later in the evening, before the finals, I was talking to Aaron Lutze from matchvideozine and he said that he saw "the review". And I was like "What review?". "The one in the new Decline " I stood there for a bit trying to comprehend what he was saying, then a feeling of panic came over me and a had to ask "Was it good???"

Check out the March issue of DECLINE to see what it says......... and pick up a copy of Northwest Dirt Culture if you havent aready (or another if you have already worn it out).

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Fast&Smooth said:
well what did they say?
They said it was the best movie ever, and everybody should go buy it, right now!

Or, more like, it is a good regional video that didnt claim to be a mega-blockbuster, but instead focused on local events and riders.

Aug 24, 2005
scott needs to bike instead of talk about biking because he is one fat dude a the sk8 park and he eats it when he drops in and p.s when woodivile is wet dont ride there unless u wanna eat it.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
santacruzdher21 said:
scott needs to bike instead of talk about biking because he is one fat dude a the sk8 park and he eats it when he drops in and p.s when woodivile is wet dont ride there unless u wanna eat it.
Didn't you know thats how we are able to ride there in the rain. I drop in, eat it and then they roll me around the park while I do my best Spongebob imitation to dry the park out for the rest of the real riders.

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004
santacruzdher21 said:
Josh, does your dad know you are using the computer again?

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Josh and Abbitt are just poking the bear. They have yet to be subjected to the "Bog of Eternal Stench.":love: