Quantcast

Gt Dhi Rear Triangle????

RHmoto

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
South Bay, Cali
How old is your frame? Cause I warranted mine spring of last year and granted it did take them about 8 monthes to get me a new one, but eventually it came.

RHmoto

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
South Bay, Cali
Their warrantee department is jacked, it took me a couple tries to get ahold of someone that could really help. 1(800) SCHWINN is the number that connects you basically to pacific cycles. They will tell you to take it to a local shop that carries gt, but the best thing is to make sure you talk to someone in charge of warrantee that can tell you what they have in stock and how they can get it to you.

RHmoto

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
South Bay, Cali
I had to order a bunch of small parts from them after I finally got my rear triangle and they were pretty good about getting them out quickly. Hopefully you will have better luck with their warrantee department then I did originally.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
where are you located? my shop still has connections with schwinn/gt, theyve done a few warranties, and just got a couple GTs in the shop, ruckus and a chucker.

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
right now im in whistler but i make trips to the island and vancity all the time. I also need a few little bits for the idrive.

i will place a call today see what i can get my hands on!