Quantcast

Guess, this means that grapes are not microwave friendly

mshred

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
I did that at the school microwave once.. put it in for 99:99 and ditched outside. hehe the supervisor thought some cheese in it burned, and we went up their 10 minutes later and it reeked! everybody was talking about it :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If you really want to have fun with a microwave stick a bagel in it for about 8 minutes. It starts to burn and turns into a smoke bomb.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
if you stick a grape on its side in the microwave and turn it on...steam will shoot out and the grape will start spinning around really quick

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
If you really want to have fun with a microwave stick a bagel in it for about 8 minutes. It starts to burn and turns into a smoke bomb.
A light bulb is fun, too.

It starts lighting up, called "ride the lightning". You should turn the lights off for the full effect.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
put a cd with the label side down in the microwave...you get things of electricity shooting all over the cd...and then when you stop it the cd will be all cracked up

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
this same trick also works with chopped green peppers, and even better, anchovies:biggrin: (and to think I got payed to experiment at work in the pizza shop in HS! ) :biggrin:

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
If you put a jawbreaker in the microwave long enough the inside turns to molten sugar. (don't bite it to find out)
Got that one from mythbusters.

Also a friend told me that christmas lights are fun, and colorful.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
CD on a glass bowl, shiny side up, on high, no nlonger then 3 seconds

oh ya, grapes sliced in half and placed end to end will spark