Quantcast

Guess whos back on the bike?

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
JHusk :)

I went down to the denver park last night to meet up with some friends and take some pix. I wasn't very motivated so I didn't get that many shots. Oh well, there is always next time.

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Jeez Josh, for a second there, when I read the title of your post, I thought you were back on an mtb yourself!
So when are you getting back on a mountain bike? Or have you converted to roadie full time? :p

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Cool! Yea, my annual winter depression will officially start in a couple weeks with daylight savings time. I need another [healthy] hobby.

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Naw, they're not healthy; I hear you can blow out a knee riding one of those :rolleyes:
Heck I didn't see that dog fast enough in broad daylight, with my luck, if I was ripping around my neighborhood at night on the suzuki, I'd hit a herd of elk!

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Agreed! But specifically, an after work during the weekday hobby that I can do with creaky knees, limited fitness, limited time, and doesn't get me in trouble with my wife :sneaky:

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
See it pays to almost hit the camera man:)

Did any of the shots where I am hipping the other way come out? I have never seen a pic of me doing a table... I would like to see one. :D

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
alonedrinkin' said:
hahahaha i love my "extreme face"! yeah bro funny ****
you guys should see me when i play the bass. i'm comfortable enough, but i look all stressed out, kind of make a sour face, and frown a little bit. i hear i make a similar face while jumping. probably because i'm worried about crashing. at the nathrop race, there must have been two hundred people, and i wrecked more than any one person there. a little off topic, but funny story.