Quantcast

~~ GWMT ~~

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
dislike. it's been dry as hell here. a few drops last night. small chance of showers saturday/sunday. got kid's group ride tomorrow and saturday...maybe try to get to the hills with him again on friday.
Been dry here, maybe 3 weeks without rain. But supposed to be an inch or so Friday alone. More Saturday. Which leaves Sunday, which is my daughter's birthday.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I've heard on the radio that people are starting to feel "back to normal" anxiety. Who woulda thunk...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i need to go on a riding road trip and disappear into the woods and be filthy for days and sleep on the ground and eat top ramen from a camp stove and drink cheap beer and smoke weed all day and swim in a crick.

ok maybe not the top ramen part but you get the idea.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Le tired. Over 14 miles in 90s, luckily it wasn't humid. I got lucky, lead a ride with excellent riders so I took them through some good chunk. Smashed the underside of right heel against a pointy rock and can't put any weight on it now, hopefully it's just a mere flesh wound.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I've heard on the radio that people are starting to feel "back to normal" anxiety. Who woulda thunk...
:wave:

I was a much bigger fan of earlier pandemic "normal". Things slowed down and felt less hectic. Despite the constant fear of infection, I somehow felt less anxiety about life, if that makes sense.

I really don't look forward to commuting, playing politics at the office, the meaningless small talk, trying to keep up appearances, and attempting to balance all the things I feel like I want to or have to do.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The mafia extorting your family while you're incarcerated is a pretty drastically different scenario.
If the Mob (or any other Gang) is watching for your loved one in Jail. You can be assured that your loved one is going to be OK. Most of the time....

Last edited: