Quantcast

Had to sell bike to buy gas

spooky55

Chimp
Jan 21, 2005
Sorry guys I had to sell my bikes to buy some gas. I would have just rode my bike around but I just got some new rims/system and I love to drive up and down 6th street lookin fly. Its hard to bring girls home on my bars. I could have got some pegs but girls dont think thats as cool as my new spinners.halla!

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
SINNER !!! what were you thinking.. :nuts: Everyone knows you can ride your bike all day and it will still love ya in the mornin.. Damn gas prices.. We need to come up w/ a better solution..

igotabike

Chimp
Nov 8, 2003
atx
thats so ironic, im selling gas to buy a bike. it should work out good . i keep eating mexican food and my ass keeps making gas

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Isn't there a Mullet site? You can drop out this one since you don't have a bike anymore...

spooky55

Chimp
Jan 21, 2005
Ill have to find a different one because i dont have any hair. But I like you guys so Ill just act like I still have a bike. So Ill say **** like, Hey what better a Pike or a Fox 36?Or Ill ask if anyone wants to ride and then never show. It will be cool!

igotabike

Chimp
Nov 8, 2003
atx
dude!!! if youre looking for a new fork you should get a reba! rock shox is making the best forks.. i ride a doo-doo brown bike.....

spooky55

Chimp
Jan 21, 2005
My bud broke a reba in half just the other day. Rockshox blow! The only good free ride rockshox is a Judy XL or the classic mag 21. wooooooooord!