Quantcast

HAHA! I'm playing a trick on El Jefe...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Yesterday he IM'd me saying that RM was down. I went on to RM and it was fine, he just couldn't get in.

Here is our IM conversation going on now:

Jeff : This is the weirdest thing...I still can't get on Ridemonkey. It won't even come up on my screen

bmxgirlie: huh

bmxgirlie: clear your cookies and temp internet files?

Jeff : yah, I guess the cookies is what I gotta do. I cleared the temp files

Jeff : still nothing

So I waited for a half hour or so and wrote this to him:

bmxgirlie: oh man you should see whats going on on rm

Jeff : DAMNIT

Jeff : I can't see sh!t

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Tell him you just got a phone call from me, and in that call I told you that I had gotten an email from Aaron (ridemonkey owner) saying that he had finally decided to blow the whole thing off. RM is dead. Long live RM.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Damn True said:
Tell him you just got a phone call from me, and in that call I told you that I had gotten an email from Aaron (ridemonkey owner) saying that he had finally decided to blow the whole thing off. RM is dead. Long live RM.
will do...I will work up to it by saying that I can no longer get to it and then drop the bomb...will keep you posted! :D

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Damn True said:
Yeah, or hit him where he's weakest- tell him that some newbie girl is stirring things up on the ol' RM by posting provocative comments about her unabiding love of phat deek! :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Yeah, or hit him where he's weakest- tell him that some newbie girl is stirring things up on the ol' RM by posting provocative comments about her unabiding love of phat deek! :thumb:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've tossed out the bait...he hasn't responded yet:

bmxgirlie: Oh sh*t...

bmxgirlie: now I can't get on

bmxgirlie: strange

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
bmxgirlie: that just blows!

bmxgirlie: I wonder why

bmxgirlie: everybody was gettin all heated over some new chick that was in there

bmxgirlie: posting pics

Jeff : the chick was posting pics of herself?

Jeff : was she hot?

bmxgirlie: talkin hella ****

bmxgirlie: yeah...all the hounds were on her

bmxgirlie: typical el jefe material

bmxgirlie: but she rides

bmxgirlie: big boobs, blonde

Jeff : jeez, these guys need to get off their bikes and off the puter and go get laid

Jeff : Big boobs, blonde and rides. Probably a bitch too?

bmxgirlie: she was a total flirt

bmxgirlie: I dunno if she was a bitch

Jeff : ahh

Jeff : the flirty aka teasing type..

bmxgirlie: yeah

bmxgirlie: making a lot of references to big weens...right up your alley

Jeff : damn

bmxgirlie: I just got an email from Echo too...

J

JRB

Good job. Now go to MoJo or someplace and start a thread. It will get the whole world in an uproar.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hey DHG next throw some oil in front of his car when he goes to stop at a stop sign.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
So who's going to be the first to say "Buttmonkey sucks anyways!!"? :p
Hmmm - I don't know. A lot lurk here, but won't admit it.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
...don' look now but look what popped up on CBS...

Lewed photos and commentary shut down popular biking website
CBS News.com | 16 Sep | Dan Rather

Earlier today hundreds of biking enthusiasts were greeted by an error message when they tried to log into their favorite website. Ridemonkey.com was issued a memorandum of censure by the FCC following what can only be described as a "Thread Girl Gone Wild" incident.

CBS News was received copies of the memoranda and other paperwork from an unnamed source who faxed copies from an Abline, Tx Kinko’s. CBS had the documents check for accuracy by a team of experts.

J

JRB

N8 said:
...don' look now but look what popped up on CBS...

Lewed photos and commentary shut down popular biking website
CBS News.com | 16 Sep | Dan Rather

Earlier today hundreds of biking enthusiasts were greeted by an error message when they tried to log into their favorite website. Ridemonkey.com was issued a memorandum of censure by the FCC following what can only be described as a "Thread Girl Gone Wild" incident.

CBS News was received copies of the memoranda and other paperwork from an unnamed source who faxed copies from an Abline, Tx Kinko’s. CBS had the documents check for accuracy by a team of experts.

Too bad they didn't check their report for spelling and grammar errors newsboy.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Continued:

Jeff : no sh*t?

Jeff : OC

Jeff : my area?

Jeff : damn

bmxgirlie: yeah

Jeff : wow

bmxgirlie: you in OC or SD

Jeff : oc

bmxgirlie: thats right

Jeff : I missed my future wife because Ridemonkey shut down

Jeff : So what did Echo say?

Jeff : same thing?

Jeff : that RM is done?

bmxgirlie: yeah she looked young, and she was really pretty

Jeff : Well, if she's serious, she'll find SoCalmtb

Jeff : it comes up in any search of mtb and OC

Jeff : A hot girl who rides would be cool. Could be GF material...see? No more man-whoring...OK, I did have sex with my roommate's girlfriend, but they both asked me to do it. I am still not in search of man-whoring opportunity.

Jeff : still no RM? It's for real gone?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Jeff : A hot girl who rides would be cool. Could be GF material...see? No more man-whoring...OK, I did have sex with my roommate's girlfriend, but they both asked me to do it. I am still not in search of man-whoring opportunity.
Nice roomy...

J

JRB

N8 said:
Apparently you didn't read CBS's statement last evening...

:eek:

Nope - have they released themselves from any misinformation in the future???