Quantcast

hahaa...someone got big E

my lovely dhi is now :dead: ...

dhi was great bike... :cry:

now this one...

everything is cool but:

-i hate propedal, i just suck! not smooth...like concrete under my ass...and that spring, its perfect to me...but that propedal is not! :middle finger: and :nuts: to fox..hmh, dudes at mojo got to help me out...i hope :)
-is 119,5cm=47,05" long wheelbase, i think it is...hmm, meaby risseracing can help me out with new crowns...

it got otherwise basic standard boring stuff:888r,steelset,ex721/d521cd,hadley,middleburn,protaper,belair,thomson,xtr,hayes,lizar skins,dangerboy,goodridge,azonic,nokia blaablaablaa s*it....

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I've always said, "When your bike cracks, buy an Ellsworth."

Chimp
Jan 10, 2002
CA
What did you do to crack it exactly? I got a DHi too and I wonder when it'll happen to me.

Anders

Monkey
Mar 5, 2002
Carlsbad, CA, USA
someone was selling those complete dhi mailorder for like $2800 with monsterT and xtr. coulda bought a good frame and the dhi and just switched all trhe parts over :cool:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
ViolentVolante said:
Of course, because we all know Ellsworth is known for bombproof durability and excelent customer service :rolleyes:
haha...good one.

Poor DHi...I've seen many of them scars! Including on mine :( Too bad they all break cause they work great!

Untitled

Chimp
Jan 30, 2004
Too bad the Dare is a spendy, ball sac-smacking frame made by a company that doesn't know how to treat the very people who make it exist (i.e. it's customers), because it's really a fun bike to ride. Minus that whole ball smacking thing.