Quantcast

half naked women and cheap beer at Mountain Creek

Polish Rambo

Chimp
Aug 3, 2007
Yo! The gathering is happening! This weekend we are all headed to Mountain Creek's DC bar. The happy hour is funky fresh! $2 drafts!! There's a Hawaiian Tropics Bikinicontest in the water park earlier in the day and the girls are scheduled to come to the bar for the first-ever kielbasa eating contest? I know I'm down. From what I hear there will be dancing clowns, PJ Post and the Spice Boyzz, free seating, some type of musical disaster and Polish Rambo.See ya there!

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
Yo! The gathering is happening! This weekend we are all headed to Mountain Creek's DC bar. The happy hour is funky fresh! $2 drafts!! There's a Hawaiian Tropics Bikinicontest in the water park earlier in the day and the girls are scheduled to come to the bar for the first-ever kielbasa eating contest? I know I'm down. From what I hear there will be dancing clowns, PJ Post and the Spice Boyzz, free seating, some type of musical disaster and Polish Rambo.See ya there!

only jack would want to see that :monkeydance:

Polish Rambo

Chimp
Aug 3, 2007
All day and all night saturday at the DC Deck bar. In addition to the aforementioned events, there will also be U-SAC stanktioned poker, flip-cup, beer pong, and @$$hole. Seriously, everyone needs to join us for this calamity. Great riding....Jersey's hottest bikini-clad trophy girls.... beer!!!

Happy Hour from 4-6pm with $2 coors light!!

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
yeah what happened to $2 yuenglings?

Side note: saw the hawaiian tropic girls at the dc autocross awhile back...so hot want to touch the hiney.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
All day and all night saturday at the DC Deck bar. In addition to the aforementioned events, there will also be U-SAC stanktioned poker, flip-cup, beer pong, and @$$hole. Seriously, everyone needs to join us for this calamity. Great riding....Jersey's hottest bikini-clad trophy girls.... beer!!!

Happy Hour from 4-6pm with $2 coors light!!
Wow... I haven't played a game of a$$hole in YEARS... so we're playing doubles on doubles, triples on triples, same card thrown down skips and two's clear everything - right? Never played a dorm-room drinking game at a bar before... there's probably a reason for that but - oh well.

...and for some reason my friends from Penn State called "flip cup" "Horserace"... interesting... I guess one man's Beruit is another man's Beer Pong... or something like that.

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
Wow... I haven't played a game of a$$hole in YEARS... so we're playing doubles on doubles, triples on triples, same card thrown down skips and two's clear everything - right? Never played a dorm-room drinking game at a bar before... there's probably a reason for that but - oh well.

...and for some reason my friends from Penn State called "flip cup" "Horserace"... interesting... I guess one man's Beruit is another man's Beer Pong... or something like that.
Do red threes clear too and do ghetto socials apply?

bobushka king

Irontaint
Jun 26, 2007
the girls are scheduled to come to the bar for the first-ever kielbasa eating contest!
i should be unbanned for the night so i can win the kielbasa eating contest
only jack would want to see that :monkeydance:

:disgust1:

Talk about missing the point of the original post.... (or maybe they are
)

I might have to come up tomorrow and do a little afternoon riding and grab a beer afterwards. Those Hawaiian Tropic chicks like guys who stink and are covered in mud right?

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005

heheh we play @$$hole in my school all the time. and thats exactly how u play it ;)

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Do red threes clear too and do ghetto socials apply?
Negative - only two's clear. BTW - if it's a small group I would suggest only forcing the a$$hole to give up his 1 good card, or else the game becomes a practice in fascism... and we're NOT fascists dammit... maybe supporters of a Chiefdom or a Meritocracy, but certainly NOT fascism...

Jun 27, 2008
Polish Rambo... practicing tonight for the kielbasa contest????

Not to mention im getting ready to rally the flip cup tournament.