Quantcast

Halloween costume?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Seriously... Tigger.

As in, from Winnie the Pooh.

The chicks LOVE the costume. I got felt up more than when I was at "don't be gay camp".

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA

I am going as a Mormon Missionary. Pretty scary if you ask me.

My last name is Young, so it all works out.
just run around with a picture of jesus, saying "doesn't he just look beautiful"

thats what the guy said when he came up to me...

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Ya know, I did that for 2 years. I didn't tell people that Jesus was beautiful though. And for what it's worth (w/out starting a huge, thread-jacking religious debate) I didn't think we were all that scary. At least I tried to be respectful of other people's beliefs. I know that probably puts me in the minority of missionaries though. I also thought orgasmo was friggin hilarious. My roommate in college asked if he could borrow a nametag so he could go as Tom Hung too...

There's a group of guys in my class who sport the seersucker pants, pastel shirts (complete with popped collar) and boat shoes... so I am going as one of them. I've even got my North Face jacket ready...

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I'm thinking of making a cardboard rocket to go around my bike for our halloween road ride. I don't know of much else that would be easy to make.

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
Duke lacrosse player was one of my favorites.......i though it was funny, but apparently about three people have ever watched the news so it turned out to be pretty dumb to most people........but hey, if you go to an intellectual (not college) Halloween party, then its hilarious.......

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I've decided to do something better than a rocket...

and I think I can scrounge up a decent costume at home

I'll post some photos when I'm done with the bike.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
There's a group of guys in my class who sport the seersucker pants, pastel shirts (complete with popped collar) and boat shoes... so I am going as one of them. I've even got my North Face jacket ready...
me and a couple friends did that last year...we went to this party as 2 douche bags and a slut...it worked out alright

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Next year I'm going as "Dick in a box"

I would say what I'm going as this year but a few guests who are attending our party are on this forum.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I've decided to do something better than a rocket...

and I think I can scrounge up a decent costume at home

I'll post some photos when I'm done with the bike.
I'm stealing this if I can find the stuff in time. Herr von Richtofen was a childhood hero of mine :D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Oh that's good stuff right there....
It reminded me of that time, I was cracking meth-mouth jokes on some picture of a chick posted in the DH forum, because she was all scabbed up. Turned out to be well known rider who had crashed.
When I do stuff like this in person, I always just whistle and walk away. But on teh net, no one hears the whistling.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
I'm just going as Jesus. Skip right to the point, see if I can't give out some street Communion while I'm doing good.